Performance Gap Between Xbox One and PS4 Will Disappear, Says Oddworld Creator

#21josh924Posted 3/29/2014 10:49:52 AM
mistergrownman posted...
Laylow12 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
Just like how the sales gap between both consoles was gonna shrink after Titanfall?
hint: 2.4 million -> 2.6 million is a growing gap

Are you saying Titanfall actually sold PS4s?

The bone's sales spike is over. PS4 outsold the bone on US and Europe last week.

How do you know? Do you have a link? Because as far as I know, there's no weekly sales data in the US. I think there's one for the UK, but the UK =/= all of Europe.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#22spacejamjordanzPosted 3/29/2014 10:50:55 AM
josh924 posted...
mistergrownman posted...
Laylow12 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
Just like how the sales gap between both consoles was gonna shrink after Titanfall?
hint: 2.4 million -> 2.6 million is a growing gap

Are you saying Titanfall actually sold PS4s?

The bone's sales spike is over. PS4 outsold the bone on US and Europe last week.

How do you know? Do you have a link? Because as far as I know, there's no weekly sales data in the US. I think there's one for the UK, but the UK =/= all of Europe.

He is probably referring to vgchartz. Their numbers aren't usually too far off though.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#23slyman19Posted 3/29/2014 11:00:38 AM
Damn! People are getting defensive. Ponies truly are the worst of the worst.
#24NeoMonkPosted 3/29/2014 11:01:30 AM
slyman19 posted...
Coming from a person using the word "Pony" as an insult... I laugh at the irony of your post.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#25MrImpatient35Posted 3/29/2014 11:04:11 AM
inb4 how much did MS pay him to say that? Or am I too late? lol
---
FML
#26slyman19Posted 3/29/2014 11:08:02 AM
NeoMonk posted...
slyman19 posted...
Coming from a person using the word "Pony" as an insult... I laugh at the irony of your post.

What irony?
#27SolisPosted 3/29/2014 11:34:16 AM
I don't think he gives very good reasoning for the performance gap disappearing. The only actual improvement he cites would be developer tools getting better, but that applies to both systems, and doesn't offset the actual hardware differences between them. Porting the assets to the Xbox One is one thing, but the speed of rendering is another entirely.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#28Ironman06Posted 3/29/2014 11:44:38 AM
Talk2DaHand posted...
He actually makes good points. How much real than real can you get?

This
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#29RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/29/2014 12:48:38 PM
7 ignored messages lol, that's 25% of this thread already. PS feathers have been rustled
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#30L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 12:55:27 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
7 ignored messages lol, that's 25% of this thread already. PS feathers have been rustled

You sound like a silly child posting like this for the world to see.