Thinking of adding a 360 until more games come out.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thinking of adding a 360 until more games come out.
1 year ago#1
In the newer Gen systems I have owned a PS2-Xbox-Ps3-Xbox One. I sold my Ps3 to purchase a Xbox one which I do like very much!! Trouble is I am getting a little bored on the types of games that are available for it right now. I am not a online or shoot em up type of player. I never had a 360 and they seem very reasonable to purchase right now. I am seriously thinking of buying it to play other types of games until more games are available for the One. I guess I should have not gotten rid of the PS3. But I do like the Xbox controllers over Sony's. Guess taking 1 step back for a while is not all bad!!
1 year ago#2
You're actually taking one step forward.
---
The Official Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla of Dark Souls II
1 year ago#3
Sounds like a good idea, or maybe even a Wii u or a handheld!
1 year ago#4
Handheld market seem to have dwindled with all the high tech phones coming out every other year, it would seem
---
(PSN: QuietTaste) (XBL: QuietTaste)
PS2, PS3, PS4, XBOX, XBOX360, Wii & PSP(6.39 PRO-B8)
1 year ago#5
Yes getting rid of your PS3 was a huge mistake, it's good that you acknowledge that. Since it would suck buying it and your games over again, I think getting a 360 is a good idea. The 8th gen is off to a very slow start. And with no backwards compatibility, it's a good idea to hold on to one of the 7th gen consoles.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
1 year ago#6
Sold PS3 lol psn plus you get a good game every month from Sony next month batman.
1 year ago#7
Get yourself a 360 man, fantastic system. Make sure you get a Slim model though, so you don't have to listen to loud as fan.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
1 year ago#8
Yea... selling the PS3 was dumb. Especially with all the good PS+ games PS3 has. I would get another PS3, but if you're gonna go 360, then try for a S model. The E is an insult.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
1 year ago#9
spacejamjordanz posted...
Yea... selling the PS3 was dumb. Especially with all the good PS+ games PS3 has. I would get another PS3, but if you're gonna go 360, then try for a S model. The E is an insult.

What is the S model????? Slim??
1 year ago#10
Tc if you buy the Xbox 360, you're going to drown in a sea of games until more current gen games launch. Buy one, and get:

- Lost Odyssey
- Infinite undiscovery
- Project Gotham Racing 4
- Ace Combat 6
- Alan Wake
- Gears of War series
- Halo series

Project Gotham Racing 4 is so good that I would recommend it to anyone even if they are not particularly into racers. That game is just plain fun. It is the best racing game i've ever played.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thinking of adding a 360 until more games come out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived