Honest Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall opinions. Thinking of getting an Xbox One.

#21RemakeMePosted 3/29/2014 12:03:12 PM
Titanfall is fun, but it's easy to bored after a week. The content is super light. Modes non existant, no coop/singleplayer stuff and barely any unlockables.

Yes it's fun refined shooter mechanics, but many of those who play it alot are the ones who play mostly any game alot.

It's still a decent game to jump into once or twice a weeek for a match or two but other than that, it's not something i'd like to play a couple hours at a time. Which i did at first, mostly on a weekend just to max level which was pretty fast. Now i'm like lvl 2 gen 36. and been hovering the mid 30's for a week now.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#22MrImpatient35Posted 3/29/2014 12:07:03 PM
I've only played Titanfall, but I have a love/hate relationship with the game. I LOVE it, cause it's so damn fun, but the thing that aggravates me is the framerate dips it has. If they fix that, hopefully in the upcoming patch, Titanfall will easily be my favorite game this year...until Destiny of course lol. I'm unbelievably hype for that game.

Also worth noting is that, it's VERY balanced to me. Nothing feels overpowered. And also, that game isn't too sniper friendly, because the gameplay is so fast, you RARELY find someone not running or wall-running and jumping around, out of windows, etc. I personally HATE snipers, so that's a welcome change.
---
FML
#23FinzFan4lifePosted 3/29/2014 12:13:36 PM
TF is one of the funnest games I have played in a while, the Wall running is fun there is this one time on a level can't remember the name, where you can be in this high up sewage tunnel I guess is what it is , it has this zip line that runs from it to this wall and from there you can wall run a lot well any way I did this and as I was saw a pilot dropped down and shotgunned him it was awesome.

DR3 although no cool kills cause it's all scripted kills (in a sense) its fun to just go around killing zombies and setting traps.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#24Pinoy441Posted 3/29/2014 12:16:20 PM
If its just Titanfall, I would say get the PC version if you have a decent enough PC

DR3 gets repetitive easy like the other DR games, mindless killing can only hold someones attention for so long.

If you don't have a decent PC then it might be worth it depending on if you like the other exclusives/multiplats enough to drop the money on a new console.
---
*grabs popcorn*
#25AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/29/2014 12:17:26 PM
What a shock! Most people didn't buy the excellent and exclusive DR3 but bought Titanhash.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#26Lawboy2Posted 3/29/2014 12:20:47 PM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
Thanks for the responses everyone, I went and bought it an hour ago. I've attached a picture to give you faith that not everyone is a troll on these boards!

http://s29.postimg.org/4dpgtogie/IMG_0687.jpg

Looking forward to a night of Titanfall. I didn't get the TF bundle as I'm one of those strange people who prefers physical games. I also got Plants V Zombies for free, which TBH I'll immediately sell as it doesn't really interest me (I have done my research).

Feel free to add me if you fancy someone to play TF with (GT: Robioto), thanks.

Don't sell plant v zombies Pls...one of the best games I have ever played...it's so different and a change of pace from FPS...it's not better than titanfall but it's a close second...I'm telling u it will suprise u if u try it out

Thanks for that, I want to resist temptation, I've still got Infamous SS on the PS4 and FFX HD on the PS3 to play as well as DR3 and TF now! The April drought will be a good thing!

Yeah I have infamous to waiting to play it when finals are over...I'll be playing that and watchdogs on ps4 as soon as the summer hits..but plants v zombies really suprised me....I got it and couldn't put it down until titanfall came out....I played it the last couple days in btw playing titanfall and it is still so fun...every game u picked up might not be the best looking graphic wise...but all are extremely fun
#27KOTRwhoops(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 12:40:32 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
If its just Titanfall, I would say get the PC version if you have a decent enough PC

DR3 gets repetitive easy like the other DR games, mindless killing can only hold someones attention for so long.

If you don't have a decent PC then it might be worth it depending on if you like the other exclusives/multiplats enough to drop the money on a new console.

I do have a more than capable PC to run it at max. But I am useless with a mouse and keyboard on competitive FPS games so I prefer an level playing field of the console where everyone uses a controller.
---
PLAYING - ACIV: Black Flag (PS4), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3), Final Fantasy XIV (PC)
MOST WANTED - Destiny, Evil Within, FFXV, Batman AK
#28SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/29/2014 12:54:18 PM
Titanfall is good fun. I need to get Deadrising soon.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#29leatheljPosted 3/29/2014 1:01:46 PM
Here is advice don't ask for stuff like this on gamefaq the xb1 board is filled with trolls and it's basically anti-xbox every thing is negative just go look at game play videos that's it choose for yourself think fir yourself do not ask this type of stuff on game FAQ the xb1 board is seriously poisoned
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#30iggyhaxorPosted 3/29/2014 1:02:51 PM
Titanfall is cool but remember you need live

Didnt like DR3
---
iggy - greenton (acnl) 3ds 4828-4520-0364 dream address=5800-2822-9691