Honest Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall opinions. Thinking of getting an Xbox One.

#31beastwarkingPosted 3/29/2014 1:21:44 PM
I picked up the console with Titanfall on Thursday and after finally having it complete the download last night (the game is dl if you buy the bundle) and it's a hell of a lot of fun. Nothing seems overpowered so far and the maps are really well design that encourage the player to explore different routes and all that.

Haven't played DR3 yet
---
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
Hail to the king, baby
#32KOTRwhoops(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 1:23:38 PM
leathelj posted...
Here is advice don't ask for stuff like this on gamefaq the xb1 board is filled with trolls and it's basically anti-xbox every thing is negative just go look at game play videos that's it choose for yourself think fir yourself do not ask this type of stuff on game FAQ the xb1 board is seriously poisoned

If you read the replies, apart from the odd one, people gave actually given me good, honest answers. Also if you read my initial post you'll see that I stated that I was very familiar with the games but wanted some raw GameFAQs users opinions, so I've already extensively watched gameplay videos.
---
PLAYING - ACIV: Black Flag (PS4), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3), Final Fantasy XIV (PC)
MOST WANTED - Destiny, Evil Within, FFXV, Batman AK
#33TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/29/2014 1:26:28 PM
Just get it. I'm the king of instant buyer's remorse, but I have been so satisfied I went with the Xbox One since launch. There are a lot of good games coming in 2014 for it, and it'll get better with the amazing exclusives that are likely to be announced at E3 (and/or alongside the Japanese launch info). We're in for a pretty good year.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#34KOTRwhoops(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 1:31:27 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Just get it. I'm the king of instant buyer's remorse, but I have been so satisfied I went with the Xbox One since launch. There are a lot of good games coming in 2014 for it, and it'll get better with the amazing exclusives that are likely to be announced at E3 (and/or alongside the Japanese launch info). We're in for a pretty good year.

I have, :) See post 14, I linked a pic for proof and to give faith the board that not everyone posting topics is a troll. :)

http://s29.postimg.org/4dpgtogie/IMG_0687.jpg
---
PLAYING - ACIV: Black Flag (PS4), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN / UPLAY / ORIGIN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
#35Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/29/2014 1:35:41 PM
CMoney003300 posted...
Get the titanfall bundle. You get titanfall for free
#36RonBurgundy929Posted 3/29/2014 5:30:48 PM
I loved DR3. You can craft weapons anywhere. Anything you craft can be taken out of a locker at anytime, which I loved the most. No more hunting down that one item to make something when you can pick it up once and it's retrievable at anytime from your locker. Super combo weapons are ridiculous in this game. My 2 favorite weapons are the "Ultimate Grim Reaper" and the "Split Shot". So many zombies on screen it's almost overwhelming at times, but with those 2 combo weapons you can wipe out a whole street in a few seconds. Getting to Lv. 50 with the UGR was pretty easy for me. You never really get a chance to admire the scenery or search for items because there's so many zombies around you. There's also vehicles everywhere. Getting around in the map is not really a problem anymore.

Titanfall is very fun. There's so much action going on at all times, you'll never have a boring game. The only thing I hate is the braindead grunts/bots and the framerate dropping at times.
---
Xbox One & PS4: RonBurgundy929
#37maoriwarriorPosted 3/29/2014 9:09:25 PM
I got bored of DR3 around halfway in.

I still play TF but I'm also bores with that due to limited modes. :/

I would save that money. I mean having a PC and ps4 your golden. Save it if something comes up or you find something you really want.
---
My thoughts are as passive as the clouds are to the sky.
#38KOTRwhoops(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 5:05:23 AM
maoriwarrior posted...
I got bored of DR3 around halfway in.

I still play TF but I'm also bores with that due to limited modes. :/

I would save that money. I mean having a PC and ps4 your golden. Save it if something comes up or you find something you really want.

Too late already bought it! http://s29.postimg.org/4dpgtogie/IMG_0687.jpg
---
PLAYING - ACIV: Black Flag (PS4), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
#39monsterjoe77Posted 3/30/2014 5:22:27 AM
i'm not a huge fps fan or big online multiplayer guy, but i love titanfall. since i don't play online competitively very much, i wasn't sure how much i'd like it. but for me it's a lot of fun.

i thought the lack of a single player and traditional campaign/story would bother me, but it really hasn't.

can't comment on dr3, because i haven't played it. but it looks fun...
---
xbl gt/psn id = monsterjoe77
#40CharadeSmithPosted 3/30/2014 5:28:16 AM
Dead Rising 3 - yes
Titanfall - no