Honest Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall opinions. Thinking of getting an Xbox One.

#41bossk5Posted 3/30/2014 6:30:18 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
maoriwarrior posted...
I got bored of DR3 around halfway in.

I still play TF but I'm also bores with that due to limited modes. :/

I would save that money. I mean having a PC and ps4 your golden. Save it if something comes up or you find something you really want.

Too late already bought it! http://s29.postimg.org/4dpgtogie/IMG_0687.jpg

You won't regret it. I'd recommend you grab Ryse as well, its very underrated
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#42SnoicFactorPosted 3/30/2014 6:43:33 AM(edited)
Titanfall is extremely repetitve and bots are a huge downside. It's a chore finding real players a lot of the time, and the bots are extremely stupid in A.I. There is no competitive aspect to the game as well, and the only strategy is perhaps with titans.
---
nt
#43KOTRwhoops(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 6:41:06 AM
SnoicFactor posted...
Titanfall is extremely repetitve and bots are a huge downside. It's a chore finding real players a lot of the time, and the bots are extremely stupidbin A.I. There is no competitive aspect to the game as well, and the only strategy is perhaps with titans.

I know I'll get called casual or some other smack for this, but from the 5 games or so I played last night I liked the bots as it made me feel like a killing machine. :)

I also finished top scorer on my first two games which was a bit of a surprise as I didn't know what I was doing and there were level 40+players in the lobby! Must have got lucky! First impressions are very good, it's fun, very fun.

I also bought Peggle 2 as I loved the first, played the first few characters, great fun and mega addictive. What's the deal with 1000GS for this? Have they removed the 200 and 400GS limit?
---
PLAYING - ACIV: Black Flag (PS4), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
#44StaticPenguinPosted 3/30/2014 7:10:47 AM
Titanfall is fun. Haven't exactly felt the drive to play it since inFamous and Reaper of Souls came out though.
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
#45NolaxPosted 3/30/2014 7:50:07 AM
Dead Rising 3
#46AquaDeath22Posted 4/2/2014 8:04:52 PM
Titanfall by far is the best fps since MW2 [in my opinion] I would Highly Recommend it. DeadRising on the otherhand is fun with friends but gets boring fast. You really just have to explore the world get lots of blueprints and restart the campain with op stuff. i feel like they took the sense of humor out of DR3 Its more of trying to do the story than mess around. But still both are great games
---
Not changing this Signature until Kotor3 is made. Started 9/12/2006
#47TyrannicalPosted 4/2/2014 8:26:11 PM
Titan Fall blows CoD away. There is no comparison, and no reason to ever play another CoD.
Pilots play awesome with double jumps and wall running, and the titans are a lot of fun.
The bots REALLY add to the game fun.
---
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.
#48JohnWall32Posted 4/2/2014 8:39:08 PM
I suggest checking out the TF board...most of the gamers there are saying TF gets boring really fast.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#49MidnightJacketPosted 4/2/2014 8:48:53 PM
Congrats KOTR on the purchase. I'll second the comment someone else made on Ryse. With it having been out for a while now you can probably find a cheap copy, or rent it somewhere. I'd highly recommend it at a reduced price. It has a good story, fighting feels like it was choreographed for the 300 movies, and it feels very empowering while you're ripping through and executing enemies. Very satisfying.

My gt is MidnightJacket, feel free to add me if you need some company on TF.