Tired of my Xbox One collecting dust, need a game recommendation

#1Dark World RulerPosted 3/29/2014 7:56:09 AM
I have Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct but want something new to play that isn't online only. I also buy all my multiplats on my PS4 so recommend me a good XOne exclusive,

Is Ryse worth it? I saw a few Day One Editions for $50 at a store nearby so I was wondering if that would be a good game to buy and what exactly does the DOE of Ryse have?
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2DMoney3SixPosted 3/29/2014 7:59:03 AM
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero
---
Ain't nutin to it, Gangsta rap made Yoda do it.
#3Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 8:00:01 AM
DMoney3Six posted...

I have never gotten into Metal Gear, if I was into the series I would have gotten the PS4 version
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#4TheGam3925Posted 3/29/2014 8:02:46 AM
DMoney3Six posted...

Try reading the OP next time lol.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#5Shadow_ZujedPosted 3/29/2014 8:06:12 AM(edited)
Metal Gear can be 100% in 2.5 hours. So you will be bored again soon after you load it up if you did decide to purchase it.

I don't know what to tell you as far as games. I was the biggest fan of the Titanfall alpha and could not wait for it to come out after getting a taste of it, now I'm already bored of it :( (obviously not what you're looking for anyway) I went back to just using it as a netflix/hulu box lol.

I bought a lot of the launch titles and Thief and am pretty bored of all of them as well. I'm in your shoes TC.

---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
#6Charity_DiaryPosted 3/29/2014 8:12:01 AM
Shadow_Zujed posted...
Metal Gear can be 100% in 2.5 hours. So you will be bored again soon after you load it up if you did decide to purchase it.

I don't know what to tell you as far as games. I was the biggest fan of the Titanfall alpha and could not wait for it to come out after getting a taste of it, now I'm already bored of it :( (obviously not what you're looking for anyway) I went back to just using it as a netflix/hulu box lol.

I bought a lot of the launch titles and Thief and am pretty bored of all of them as well. I'm in your shoes TC.

Pretty much this. The only game for Xbox One that isn't really a disgrace to the console is Dead Rising 3...
---
GT: Blueberry Whale
<3
#7RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/29/2014 8:16:49 AM
Charity_Diary posted...
Shadow_Zujed posted...

Pretty much this. The only game for Xbox One that isn't really a disgrace to the console is Dead Rising 3...

Nice opinion lol, games in my Sig say otherwise
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#8Tyronelio1Posted 3/29/2014 8:20:19 AM
Charity_Diary posted...
Shadow_Zujed posted...

Would you mind explaining your opinion on why they are a disgrace?
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#9Jedi454Posted 3/29/2014 8:25:31 AM
DMoney3Six posted...

Don't buy this demo, you'll be done with it in half a sitting.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#10CMoney003300Posted 3/29/2014 8:26:51 AM
Titanfall
---
Gamertag: CMoney0330