Tired of my Xbox One collecting dust, need a game recommendation

#11Charity_DiaryPosted 3/29/2014 8:29:51 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
Shadow_Zujed posted...
Metal Gear can be 100% in 2.5 hours. So you will be bored again soon after you load it up if you did decide to purchase it.

I don't know what to tell you as far as games. I was the biggest fan of the Titanfall alpha and could not wait for it to come out after getting a taste of it, now I'm already bored of it :( (obviously not what you're looking for anyway) I went back to just using it as a netflix/hulu box lol.

I bought a lot of the launch titles and Thief and am pretty bored of all of them as well. I'm in your shoes TC.

Pretty much this. The only game for Xbox One that isn't really a disgrace to the console is Dead Rising 3...

Would you mind explaining your opinion on why they are a disgrace?

Everything is either really low on content, or really buggy.

Thief was terrible, linear, and unimaginative. BF4 is buggy, although it can still be fun sometimes. Garden Warfare doesn't have enough content to justify it's price, although the DLC is free, so that's cool. Ryse is basically a linear, repetitive graphics demonstration. Ground Zeroes I beat in under an hour, and couldn't be bothered to replay the same small, boring map to do pointless bonus objectives.

Everything is just really disappointing. DR3 might have issues, but at least it's a true next-gen game that has content and is fun.
---
GT: Blueberry Whale
<3
#12DvoloS88Posted 3/29/2014 8:29:58 AM
Dark World Ruler posted...
I have Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct but want something new to play that isn't online only. I also buy all my multiplats on my PS4 so recommend me a good XOne exclusive,

Is Ryse worth it? I saw a few Day One Editions for $50 at a store nearby so I was wondering if that would be a good game to buy and what exactly does the DOE of Ryse have?

Ryse was worth 60$ to me... Campaign is short and sweet with a good story, main lead is awesome and pulls you in. Mp is fun and addicting. Is the game play repetitive? Yes but no more that the recent batman games combat
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#13Flatline05Posted 3/29/2014 8:34:50 AM
Dead Rising 3 is a must own to me on Xbox One. If you want to go even cheaper and don't mind having a download only title, both Tomb Raider and Thief are on sale for $30 on the the Xbox Store this weekend. Tomb Raider was great on 360, I cannot comment on Thief other than it has had less than stellar reviews.
---
GT: Rollinstone24, PSN: Rollinstone24
#14Shadow_ZujedPosted 3/29/2014 8:38:53 AM
Quote:

Nice opinion lol, games in my Sig say otherwise

@RS_YELARAKA

A. You're right. It's his opinion. I don't know if you were trying to sound cool with that post. But it didn't work.

B. Nobody cares what you are playing. Never understood putting your games played in a sig.

TC I've heard mixed reviews from people IRL that bought Ryse btw. It seems to be love or hate, no middle ground. They either tell me that it's super fun and graphics are amazing. Others say graphics are good but it's super repetitive to the point of not being fun. I've gotten the same love or hate vibe from reading posts here as well. Maybe watch some gameplay and see if its something that looks fun to you.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
#15RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/29/2014 8:50:08 AM
Shadow_Zujed posted...
Quote:

Nice opinion lol, games in my Sig say otherwise

@RS_YELARAKA

A. You're right. It's his opinion. I don't know if you were trying to sound cool with that post. But it didn't work.

B. Nobody cares what you are playing. Never understood putting your games played in a sig.

TC I've heard mixed reviews from people IRL that bought Ryse btw. It seems to be love or hate, no middle ground. They either tell me that it's super fun and graphics are amazing. Others say graphics are good but it's super repetitive to the point of not being fun. I've gotten the same love or hate vibe from reading posts here as well. Maybe watch some gameplay and see if its something that looks fun to you.

Tell us more.....
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#16Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 9:31:52 AM
CMoney003300 posted...
Titanfall

Not spending $60 on online only games
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#17Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 9:34:06 AM
Flatline05 posted...
Dead Rising 3 is a must own to me on Xbox One. If you want to go even cheaper and don't mind having a download only title, both Tomb Raider and Thief are on sale for $30 on the the Xbox Store this weekend. Tomb Raider was great on 360, I cannot comment on Thief other than it has had less than stellar reviews.

I have Dead Rising 3 and couldnt stay entertained, the only DR that hooked me was the first
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#18PackersXLVPosted 3/29/2014 9:58:22 AM
Sorry your not looking for online only games TC cause plants vs zombies garden warefare is awesome fun.