How's Need For Speed Rivals?

#11B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/29/2014 11:02:41 AM
Need for speed is fun but the traffic really pisses me off at times. The driving in forza is better and is more like driving a real car than need for speed but nfs is worth a try its an ok game go for it
#12kennyynnooPosted 3/29/2014 11:34:15 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
2 car views, AT only, short to little story. Doesn't look "next gen", just looks like a polished last gen game. I don't care for it, I prefer forza but even forza isn't mind blowing. They both desperately need custom music.

Doesnt look next gen lol wut? Looks better then forza. Frostbite 3 engine is no laughing matter. Also yout first few complaints seem to be the norm for arcade racers

guess we disagree, I played it on ps3, it plays the same and looks slightly better on xboxone. The cars themselves, which matter the most imo, look dull and don't stand out. You just do jumps and break the same old fences, barriers as always. The weather effects remind me of The Run. It just didn't feel like it was as good as it should've been. I imagine if it had like 15 players online I would've liked it more.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#13DeadlyKruegerPosted 3/29/2014 11:50:57 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
2 car views, AT only, short to little story. Doesn't look "next gen", just looks like a polished last gen game. I don't care for it, I prefer forza but even forza isn't mind blowing. They both desperately need custom music.

A lot of games that release across both 360/Xbox One or PS3/PS4 look that way. Need fro Speed, BF4, COD, AC4, even more recent games are still being held back because of this. Thief is a good example
---
www.youtube.com/deadlykrueger <---- go subscribe and show your awesomeness!