[LEGEND725] Is the negativity surrounding the price drop fear?

#1LEGEND_725Posted 3/29/2014 9:15:04 AM
Last month Xbox and ps4 were neck and neck despite Xbox being more expensive. Now that the price has dropped, xbox currently has the stronger exclusive library, best online servers, at a very competitive price.
Sony had been strangely quiet about e3 while xbox has great things in store. Could this negativity about price drop be fear or more Sony scare tactics (as a recent neogaf member was banned for)?

Will this price drop combined with another dominating E3 allow MS to get closer in sales? Will playstation show some much needed AAA support instead of more indies? It seems all the hype and momentum is with Microsoft it will be interesting to see if Sony can rebound.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 9:16:46 AM
You going a little crazy I think you hold the crown of most active topic on the board right now.
#3Laylow12Posted 3/29/2014 9:17:29 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
You going a little crazy I think you hold the crown of most active topic on the board right now.

Paid to post = Lots of posts.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 9:27:02 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...

Actually someone bumped my infamous topic I already sold the ps4 now ppl are arguing in it again :(
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#5lilj812Posted 3/29/2014 9:29:41 AM
Fear of what? You sound so silly.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#6doodles40Posted 3/29/2014 9:34:02 AM
lilj812 posted...

Tc is one of the most delusional fanboys, ever
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#7L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 9:35:16 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Actually someone bumped my infamous topic I already sold the ps4 now ppl are arguing in it again :(

So you sold you PS4 for titanflop? Nobody seen to care about since your own topic about infamous about to get 200 hits and Titanfail is a distant dream.
#8kyncaniPosted 3/29/2014 9:36:09 AM
Lol, Microsoft is doing another Xbox One E3.

Remember the last one ? That was epic !

I think we're in for a good laugh :)
#9RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/29/2014 9:36:21 AM
negativity = ignorance
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#10LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 9:36:22 AM
lilj812 posted...

Reassurance
---