[LEGEND725] Is the negativity surrounding the price drop fear?

#11Tyronelio1Posted 3/29/2014 9:39:19 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
negativity = ignorance

This most of the time.

Some times you have to be negative in a positive way to let someone know that they're doing something wrong or that something is wrong.
#12lilj812Posted 3/29/2014 9:44:12 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
negativity = ignorance

This most of the time.

Some times you have to be negative in a positive way to let someone know that they're doing something wrong or that something is wrong.

Begin negative means you're ignorant? That's just how it is?

So if I said hitler was stupid for app that stupid stuff that he did, since I'm being negative I'm being ignorant, right?

One way to test logic is to test multiple scenerios. If your logic doesn't work in 1 scenerio, odds are they won't work in any. And in this case, the logic doesn't work at all.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#13Tyronelio1Posted 3/29/2014 9:49:37 AM
lilj812 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
negativity = ignorance

This most of the time.

Begin negative means you're ignorant? That's just how it is?

So if I said hitler was stupid for app that stupid stuff that he did, since I'm being negative I'm being ignorant, right?

One way to test logic is to test multiple scenerios. If your logic doesn't work in 1 scenerio, odds are they won't work in any. And in this case, the logic doesn't work at all.

I don't think you understood what I said.
#14VirginRabbitThePosted 3/29/2014 9:49:59 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Fear of what? You sound so silly.

Reassurance

Reassurance is exactly what this sad topic is.

Anybody that traded a PS4 for an X1 is lacking developmentally. Not because X1 is garbage, that's just something stupid people would do.

Also seeing as I own both; I'd say titanfall is not the greatest game it was hyped up to be and it wasn't made the great for the X1. Way too many frame drops.
---
Ughhh call dat boy "booty head".
REMASTER
#15Juzten76Posted 3/29/2014 10:04:19 AM
There's plenty of fear on this board. Just look at all the Sony fanboys in every thread on full defense. If the Xbox One didn't scare them, they wouldn't be here trying to attack it every day. When there's a threat, you attack it. Notice how the PS4 board isn't full of X1 fanboys trying to attack. No threat. Most Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4. We just play our games and leave the e-peen measuring to the insecure fanboys.
#16VirginRabbitThePosted 3/29/2014 10:06:47 AM
Juzten76 posted...
There's plenty of fear on this board. Just look at all the Sony fanboys in every thread on full defense. If the Xbox One didn't scare them, they wouldn't be here trying to attack it every day. When there's a threat, you attack it. Notice how the PS4 board isn't full of X1 fanboys trying to attack. No threat. Most Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4. We just play our games and leave the e-peen measuring to the insecure fanboys.

Exactly, like TC.
---
Ughhh call dat boy "booty head".
REMASTER
#17L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 10:09:15 AM
Juzten76 posted...

Lol this topic made M$ threat to Sony going by your logic I guess the fact Titanfail flop so hard and they giving the game away for free and still have to do a secretly $50 price cut is enough facts of fear on M$ side.
#18orestes1981Posted 3/29/2014 10:11:25 AM
Juzten76 posted...

That is a nice logical leap.

You confuse why people would make fun of the Xbox One and its owners. If a person buys an overpriced item that is inferior to a cheaper item (and more people own the cheaper item), the sheep that bought the more expensive/inferior item will be mocked.

Mocking them in on the PS4 board is not fun because they will not get the reaction they want there. So, they come here.

The Xbox One going to run into problems if they drop the price quickly. Early adopters will feel betrayed and potential new buyers would not trust the company (why spend $450 now, when MS is gonna drop the price to $300 in a few months....or $250... ya know?).
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#19HeathenutopiaPosted 3/29/2014 10:19:19 AM
Why does everyone post on Legend's posts? He is an instigater and everyone falls for it. If you take him seriously, you are as bad as he is.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#20DarthUchiha91Posted 3/29/2014 10:22:12 AM
Juzten76 posted...

This dude nails it. Describes TC so well.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.