[LEGEND725] Is the negativity surrounding the price drop fear?

#21DarkHolesPosted 3/29/2014 10:24:06 AM
I agree, anything positive about the x1 the ponies instantly slam discuss it in a negetive light or pass it off as ms mb or voodoo.
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#22lilj812Posted 3/29/2014 10:26:58 AM
Like the other poster said, I think you guys are just getting mocked to be honest. If you paid more money for a small hamburger and I spent less for a hamburger that's bigger and better... Ima clown on you.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#23Flare1721Posted 3/29/2014 10:29:23 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
There's plenty of fear on this board. Just look at all the Sony fanboys in every thread on full defense. If the Xbox One didn't scare them, they wouldn't be here trying to attack it every day. When there's a threat, you attack it. Notice how the PS4 board isn't full of X1 fanboys trying to attack. No threat. Most Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4. We just play our games and leave the e-peen measuring to the insecure fanboys.

This dude nails it. Describes TC so well.

Just lying to yourself and the fanbase. Come over to the PS4 board for awhile. Go through some topics. There are plenty of trolls on both boards. But you also have 2 million more PS4 owners which means there a more likely chance of it being one sided. Didnt you guys go to school? Looks like you didnt learn numbers very well....
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png TJ_UNLIMITED...lol.
#24bigg_pPosted 3/29/2014 10:29:41 AM
[Bigg_P]
I don't know...
#25DarkHolesPosted 3/29/2014 10:31:07 AM
lilj812 posted...
Like the other poster said, I think you guys are just getting mocked to be honest. If you paid more money for a small hamburger and I spent less for a hamburger that's bigger and better... Ima clown on you.

Maybe your hamburgers better, but mines got more options for fillings (that aren't from the value section)
Ps incase you don't understand fillings are games and the value section is indie games, i know ponies can be a bit slow hence the explanation.
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#26DarthUchiha91Posted 3/29/2014 10:32:19 AM
Flare1721 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
There's plenty of fear on this board. Just look at all the Sony fanboys in every thread on full defense. If the Xbox One didn't scare them, they wouldn't be here trying to attack it every day. When there's a threat, you attack it. Notice how the PS4 board isn't full of X1 fanboys trying to attack. No threat. Most Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4. We just play our games and leave the e-peen measuring to the insecure fanboys.

Just lying to yourself and the fanbase. Come over to the PS4 board for awhile. Go through some topics. There are plenty of trolls on both boards. But you also have 2 million more PS4 owners which means there a more likely chance of it being one sided. Didnt you guys go to school? Looks like you didnt learn numbers very well....

Anyone else hear that 'WHOOSH' sound, or was it just you?
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#27dj-izzlePosted 3/29/2014 10:33:12 AM
Yawn.... Another ignorant xbot reassurance flopic...

Quit spouting ignorant stuff to fit your needs and they'll leave
#28DarkHolesPosted 3/29/2014 10:35:08 AM
Flare1721 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Juzten76 posted...

But their are 10x more trolls over here? Did you go to school? 1/3 more owners=10x more trolls.
Herrrrrrr dem der math dun hurt my head
---
#29HyzenBurgPosted 3/29/2014 10:59:35 AM
Juzten76 posted...

The same could be said of the Xbox One fanboys, yes? If the PS4 didn't scare them, they wouldn't be talking about it on this board, reassuring themselves that the Xbox One is the second coming of Jesus and making tons of these reassurance topics, saying the PS4 haz no gaemz, and also going tot he PS4 board to troll. And don't say it's not happening, there are plenty of Xbots on the PS4 board trolling. I've seen Chrish909, ILikeGamesMan, Legend, Kcypher (aka Zephirraines) and BigSnappaX over there plenty of times.

I don't think you know what the real underlying issue is. You seem to think everyone that comes to this board and talks down about the Xbox One, or even dares to have an opinion different from yours is a sony fanboy. That is just not the case and you going by that silly assumption only further proves your insecurities and shows what the real issue is. Look deeper, kid. The problem is in the Xbox camp, not the Sony camp. That's the real issue. Your mentality is so misguided.

You say Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4? Then why do they constantly talk down about it like this guy? Why do they sit here every hour, on the hour, every single day posting reassurance topics instead of playing this super amazing machine they continuously claim to be better than the PS4?
---
Simone Simons is insanely hot. That is all.
#30lilj812Posted 3/29/2014 11:03:20 AM
DarkHoles posted...
Flare1721 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Juzten76 posted...

But their are 10x more trolls over here? Did you go to school? 1/3 more owners=10x more trolls.
Herrrrrrr dem der math dun hurt my head

Are you suggesting that every next gen gamer is on gamefaqs? HEEEERRRR DURRRR LOGIC MMMMMM-GAH!
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87