[LEGEND725] Is the negativity surrounding the price drop fear?

#41SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/29/2014 12:09:10 PM
Juzten76 posted...
VirginRabbitThe posted...
Juzten76 posted...
There's plenty of fear on this board. Just look at all the Sony fanboys in every thread on full defense. If the Xbox One didn't scare them, they wouldn't be here trying to attack it every day. When there's a threat, you attack it. Notice how the PS4 board isn't full of X1 fanboys trying to attack. No threat. Most Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4. We just play our games and leave the e-peen measuring to the insecure fanboys.

Exactly, like TC.

Yep. It goes both ways for sure. Fanboys in general are just obnoxious.

orestes1981 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
There's plenty of fear on this board. Just look at all the Sony fanboys in every thread on full defense. If the Xbox One didn't scare them, they wouldn't be here trying to attack it every day. When there's a threat, you attack it. Notice how the PS4 board isn't full of X1 fanboys trying to attack. No threat. Most Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4. We just play our games and leave the e-peen measuring to the insecure fanboys.

That is a nice logical leap.

You confuse why people would make fun of the Xbox One and its owners. If a person buys an overpriced item that is inferior to a cheaper item (and more people own the cheaper item), the sheep that bought the more expensive/inferior item will be mocked.

Mocking them in on the PS4 board is not fun because they will not get the reaction they want there. So, they come here.

The Xbox One going to run into problems if they drop the price quickly. Early adopters will feel betrayed and potential new buyers would not trust the company (why spend $450 now, when MS is gonna drop the price to $300 in a few months....or $250... ya know?).

The problem with your logic is that you believe that the power of a console should be the determining factor in a decision to purchase it. There's more to a console than power. There's the controller, online service and community, exclusive games, multimedia features, and more. When you factor in all of those features and compare it to another console that is barely more powerful, the choice becomes completely about personal preference. It certainly shouldn't be an invitation to be mocked and ridiculed. If power was the most important thing to a gamer, they would buy a PC. I would think that any open minded gamer would rather spend their time playing and talking about games and consoles that they enjoy rather than making fun of people on the internet for buying something they don't want or like. That's something an *** hole would do.

I was going to respond to that post but no need. You said it best.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#42L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 12:14:14 PM
Nobody read quotes bigger than wall of text just stop already.
#43SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/29/2014 12:15:40 PM
Juzten76 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
Juzten76 posted...

The same could be said of the Xbox One fanboys, yes? If the PS4 didn't scare them, they wouldn't be talking about it on this board, reassuring themselves that the Xbox One is the second coming of Jesus and making tons of these reassurance topics, saying the PS4 haz no gaemz, and also going tot he PS4 board to troll. And don't say it's not happening, there are plenty of Xbots on the PS4 board trolling. I've seen Chrish909, ILikeGamesMan, Legend, Kcypher (aka Zephirraines) and BigSnappaX over there plenty of times.

I never claimed the same couldn't be said for Xbox fanboys. I'm simply addressing the topic at hand.

I don't think you know what the real underlying issue is. You seem to think everyone that comes to this board and talks down about the Xbox One, or even dares to have an opinion different from yours is a sony fanboy. That is just not the case and you going by that silly assumption only further proves your insecurities and shows what the real issue is. Look deeper, kid. The problem is in the Xbox camp, not the Sony camp. That's the real issue. Your mentality is so misguided.

No, I'm discussing the topic of Sony Fanboys. If you aren't a fanboy, then what I said doesn't apply to you. I never claimed that everyone with a negative opinion about the X1 is a fanboy. You just listed several blatant xbox fanboys by name. Well there's also a list of blatant sony fanboys, and those are the people I was addressing. I'm not sure why you're getting so defensive.

You say Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4? Then why do they constantly talk down about it like this guy? Why do they sit here every hour, on the hour, every single day posting reassurance topics instead of playing this super amazing machine they continuously claim to be better than the PS4?

No, I said "most". There are plenty of Xbox fanboys and I'm well aware of them. That doesn't change anything I said in my original post.

I seem to have offended you with my insults of fanboys. It's as if I've insulted you in some way.

A lot of people cometo the rescue of sony fanboys and trolls. I make a comment about one guy or fanboys and other people come into the topic and say they arent fanboys or trolls. And I always say to them not to involve themselves in the conversation. But it would seem likecommon sense not to do so. Maybe their alts are defending themselves idk.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#44SunDevil77Posted 3/29/2014 12:15:54 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
You going a little crazy I think you hold the crown of most active topic on the board right now.

Actually someone bumped my infamous topic I already sold the ps4 now ppl are arguing in it again :(

So you sold you PS4 for titanflop? Nobody seen to care about since your own topic about infamous about to get 200 hits and Titanfail is a distant dream.

Yeah...Titanfall is totally a "flop"
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#45Flare1721Posted 3/29/2014 12:17:23 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Flare1721 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Juzten76 posted...

This dude nails it. Describes TC so well.

Just lying to yourself and the fanbase. Come over to the PS4 board for awhile. Go through some topics. There are plenty of trolls on both boards. But you also have 2 million more PS4 owners which means there a more likely chance of it being one sided. Didnt you guys go to school? Looks like you didnt learn numbers very well....

But their are 10x more trolls over here? Did you go to school? 1/3 more owners=10x more trolls.
Herrrrrrr dem der math dun hurt my head

Well if it's 10 times then please provide a list of who. Since math doesn't seem to be your forte. See now your just making numbers up....I'm sure there are more trolls but when you have a company like MS. And have many 360 owners switch because of their greed and policies you can't blame them. Sony isn't the best but at least there doing things right. I like my 360 and the look of Xbone. But how can you give up the better offer.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png TJ_UNLIMITED...lol.
#46CaIiber345Posted 3/29/2014 12:17:49 PM
Why is your user name in the topic title? There is absolutely no reason for it.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#47L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 12:20:19 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
You going a little crazy I think you hold the crown of most active topic on the board right now.

Actually someone bumped my infamous topic I already sold the ps4 now ppl are arguing in it again :(

So you sold you PS4 for titanflop? Nobody seen to care about since your own topic about infamous about to get 200 hits and Titanfail is a distant dream.

Yeah...Titanfall is totally a "flop"

Never seen the hype die down for a game so fast even crap Medal of Honor was talk about for months.
#48L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 12:21:28 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
Making it known it's a mighty troll post.
#49WartPig_Posted 3/29/2014 1:41:24 PM
*reads first sentence*

lol all credability lost
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#50LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 2:08:49 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
Making it known it's a mighty troll post.

Not trying to troll looking for legitimate discussion
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you