[LEGEND725] Is the negativity surrounding the price drop fear?

#61Blood_ViolencePosted 4/1/2014 12:02:58 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Blood_Violence posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
xbox currently has the... best online servers.

You need to speak to Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 players who have Dark Souls 2. Online play is really smooth on Sony's console. Whether this has anything to do with the servers fro the X1, I don't know.

Lol wat both consoles suffer from phantom hits and lagstabs just not as bad as DS1

Uh, nope.

The Xbox version is much more spotty with summons, invasions and lag.
#62Blood_ViolencePosted 4/1/2014 12:05:13 PM
Dev445 posted...
I like TC he gives the usually Sony trolls a run for there money

Why don't you just make your sig "The TC is my alt account!" in all caps, bold, and italicized?
#6382xenoPosted 4/1/2014 12:12:07 PM(edited)
Is LEGEND725 making these topics out of fear?

And the PS4/X1 were never "neck and neck" worldwide. It's actually a tragedy for MS when they are going neck and neck in NPD, they should be doing close to double in the US, like the 360 does.
---
Shwing
#64LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 5:05:58 PM
Blood_Violence posted...
Dev445 posted...
I like TC he gives the usually Sony trolls a run for there money

Why don't you just make your sig "The TC is my alt account!" in all caps, bold, and italicized?

Lol pony logic:

Positive Xbox topic: reassurance
Stating you favor an aspect of Xbox over playstation: trolling
Someone posting in support of another Xbox owner: Alt
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#65blacklabelicePosted 4/1/2014 5:15:31 PM
doodles40 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Fear of what? You sound so silly.

Tc is one of the most delusional fanboys, ever
#66HughJorgennPosted 4/1/2014 5:23:38 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
Why is your user name in the topic title? There is absolutely no reason for it.
Making it known it's a mighty troll post.

That is funny.
#67HowatizerPosted 4/1/2014 7:59:37 PM
A price drop at this point doesn't really mean much, only fanboys try to cling to the notion that it is somehow bad as a pathetic reassurance attempt.

Sony raised the price of a PS4 where I am by $50, which is pathetic and greedy as hell with how well the PS4 is selling. I am still likely to pick up a PS4 before an X1 but the price increase is making me seriously reconsider.

Anyone who tried to pretend that Sony is somehow better then Microsoft is a ****ing moron in my books.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#68chedibang1994Posted 4/1/2014 8:12:53 PM
Ps4 owners stop trying to defend yourself or talk low of the topic you do know who this is? It's legend can't believe how idiotic people are to defend a console on this guys topic as an xbox gamer i laugh at legend as even I know such flaws yet you guys put your armor on, pack up and leave this topic he is only trying to start fanboy wars it was a good laugh until I realized some are not catching on and really defending their console, this is one troll you cannot beat just bounce
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#69LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 10:52:44 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
Ps4 owners stop trying to defend yourself or talk low of the topic you do know who this is? It's legend can't believe how idiotic people are to defend a console on this guys topic as an xbox gamer i laugh at legend as even I know such flaws yet you guys put your armor on, pack up and leave this topic he is only trying to start fanboy wars it was a good laugh until I realized some are not catching on and really defending their console, this is one troll you cannot beat just bounce

Legit and thought post thank you
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#70Hierarchy225Posted 4/1/2014 11:02:33 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Last month Xbox and ps4 were neck and neck

top kek
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870 / Ice Safari: Snorunt, Bergminte, Dewgong