[LEGEND725] Is the negativity surrounding the price drop fear?

#71Cornbread4lifePosted 4/1/2014 11:06:28 PM
I'm not a huge fan of the usual PS4 suspects (who i see all responded in this topic), but why do you guys do this to yourselves? You know what this is the moment you see who posts it. You let this one guy rile you up, and then go into other topics and try to say it's the whole xbox community who acts like this. I don't like having to deal with your misdirected resentment in other topics, so please stop getting sucked into crap like this.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#72JeDDyDPosted 4/1/2014 11:44:06 PM
Why the hell did you put your username in the thread title? You're a special kind of special.
---
"Purple Monkey Dishwasher"
#73TheGam3925Posted 4/1/2014 11:47:54 PM
Wow none of the other X1 users want anything to do with TC lol.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#74LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 11:55:22 PM
Blood_Violence posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Blood_Violence posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
xbox currently has the... best online servers.

You need to speak to Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 players who have Dark Souls 2. Online play is really smooth on Sony's console. Whether this has anything to do with the servers fro the X1, I don't know.

Lol wat both consoles suffer from phantom hits and lagstabs just not as bad as DS1

Uh, nope.

The Xbox version is much more spotty with summons, invasions and lag.

This guy lol.... Lies against Xbox... Sad
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#75Spetsnaz420Posted 4/1/2014 11:57:03 PM
HyzenBurg posted...
Juzten76 posted...
There's plenty of fear on this board. Just look at all the Sony fanboys in every thread on full defense. If the Xbox One didn't scare them, they wouldn't be here trying to attack it every day. When there's a threat, you attack it. Notice how the PS4 board isn't full of X1 fanboys trying to attack. No threat. Most Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4. We just play our games and leave the e-peen measuring to the insecure fanboys.

The same could be said of the Xbox One fanboys, yes? If the PS4 didn't scare them, they wouldn't be talking about it on this board, reassuring themselves that the Xbox One is the second coming of Jesus and making tons of these reassurance topics, saying the PS4 haz no gaemz, and also going tot he PS4 board to troll. And don't say it's not happening, there are plenty of Xbots on the PS4 board trolling. I've seen Chrish909, ILikeGamesMan, Legend, Kcypher (aka Zephirraines) and BigSnappaX over there plenty of times.

I don't think you know what the real underlying issue is. You seem to think everyone that comes to this board and talks down about the Xbox One, or even dares to have an opinion different from yours is a sony fanboy. That is just not the case and you going by that silly assumption only further proves your insecurities and shows what the real issue is. Look deeper, kid. The problem is in the Xbox camp, not the Sony camp. That's the real issue. Your mentality is so misguided.

You say Xbox One owners aren't threatened by the PS4? Then why do they constantly talk down about it like this guy? Why do they sit here every hour, on the hour, every single day posting reassurance topics instead of playing this super amazing machine they continuously claim to be better than the PS4?

Don't forget Dev445... He was trolling the PS4 boards over a Naughty Dog employee leaving the company. Better not see him crying about people being on the wrong board
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#76KcrackPosted 4/2/2014 12:00:50 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...

The first sentence in your first post is lies. The PS4 and Xbone haven't been "neck and neck" since November last year. Though I'm sure you'll ignore this as it's already been pointed out multiple times in this topic.
---
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000
#77LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 12:02:33 AM
Kcrack posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

The first sentence in your first post is lies. The PS4 and Xbone haven't been "neck and neck" since November last year. Though I'm sure you'll ignore this as it's already been pointed out multiple times in this topic.

^ more denial and reassurance

Resolution next?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#78dj-izzlePosted 4/2/2014 12:04:26 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Kcrack posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Resolution next?

lol denial
#79KcrackPosted 4/2/2014 12:10:16 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Kcrack posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Resolution next?

Denial of what exactly? You post this all the time I'm not even sure you know what you mean.
---
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000
#80LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 12:11:45 AM
Kcrack posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Kcrack posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Resolution next?

Denial of what exactly? You post this all the time I'm not even sure you know what you mean.

Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies

That's what I mean.. Enjoy flower or whatever .
---