[LEGEND725] Is the negativity surrounding the price drop fear?

#81KcrackPosted 4/1/2014 11:16:48 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies

That's what I mean.. Enjoy flower or whatever .

Now that you've got that out of the way (a post which has absolutely nothing to do with what talking about) can we get back on topic? These "neck and neck" sales you speak of, do you have a link?
---
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000
#82dj-izzlePosted 4/1/2014 11:18:38 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Kcrack posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Kcrack posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
This guy lol.... Lies against Xbox... Sad

The first sentence in your first post is lies. The PS4 and Xbone haven't been "neck and neck" since November last year. Though I'm sure you'll ignore this as it's already been pointed out multiple times in this topic.

^ more denial and reassurance

Resolution next?

Denial of what exactly? You post this all the time I'm not even sure you know what you mean.

Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies

That's what I mean.. Enjoy flower or whatever .

Thats all opinions
#83KcrackPosted 4/1/2014 11:41:42 PM(edited)
Guess OP isn't coming back? :(
---
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000
#84NeoMonkPosted 4/2/2014 12:39:21 AM
Heathenutopia posted...
Why does everyone post on Legend's posts? He is an instigater and everyone falls for it. If you take him seriously, you are as bad as he is.

They can't help themselves *karma*
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#85blacklabelicePosted 4/2/2014 12:41:10 AM
every time i read this guys posts my IQ drops a point

huba bow bow ba ba huba a huba bow
#86mokmuudPosted 4/2/2014 1:16:06 AM
LEGEND_725

All opinions. Also what's wrong with Indies?
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#87Infini22Posted 4/2/2014 1:53:45 AM
It's not fear, it's blind hate.
#88Spetsnaz420Posted 4/2/2014 2:16:49 AM
Infini22 posted...
It's not fear, it's blind hate.

I think people have a pretty decent grasp on why they hate X1...frankly I don't think the console is the problem
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#89ILikesCheesePosted 4/2/2014 5:50:39 AM
I still don't know why the TC put "LEGEND725" in the thread title.

Confusing.

I do know that the "725" refers to his number of alt accounts though.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#90LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 8:23:12 PM
mokmuud posted...
LEGEND_725

All opinions. Also what's wrong with Indies?

I didn't buy next gen consoles to play indies
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you