Xbox has 250 Indie Devs signed, While PS4 has 1,000

#21spacejamjordanzPosted 3/29/2014 11:26:25 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Indies are cool sony gives them for free a lot to.

Thats funny because i had to resub to ps+ since id lose those games after my 14 days expire.

Alot of the sony fanboys just jumped on the ps4 bandwagon and dont kno how psn plus works. They weren't around during the ps3 days and they jumped ship from 360 so they thinks ps plus is so good because the free games but they expire when your olus expires and your console wont let you play them without ps plus.

Yeah.. I think you're exaggerating a bit. I highly doubt there are that many people that still don't know how the "free" games work. It's been that way for years now. It's just something the fanboys here beat to death just for the sake of arguing against it. In my opinion it's just silly. You can always just buy the game if you want to own it forever. Most people I know sell games back once they finish them anyway(Most PS+ games fall in that category).
If you play games online, I'm pretty sure any PS4 owner would stay on PS+ for the duration of their ownership. As if any Xbox One owner would ever just stop paying for Xbox Live. Let's be real here.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#22kcypher2000Posted 3/29/2014 11:32:16 AM
dnmt posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Thats funny because i had to resub to ps+ since id lose those games after my 14 days expire.

Alot of the sony fanboys just jumped on the ps4 bandwagon and dont kno how psn plus works. They weren't around during the ps3 days and they jumped ship from 360 so they thinks ps plus is so good because the free games but they expire when your olus expires and your console wont let you play them without ps plus.

Why would you not have PS+ at that point though? It's almost as mandatory as *snicker* Xbox Live Gold, no?

Not even close. Psn is the same free crap as
It was on ps3 when ponies claimed they would never pay to play online. But in their classic 180s they say nothing even though sony lost free online and users got leased indies that were already on pc.
#23kcypher2000Posted 3/29/2014 11:34:18 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Yeah.. I think you're exaggerating a bit. I highly doubt there are that many people that still don't know how the "free" games work. It's been that way for years now. It's just something the fanboys here beat to death just for the sake of arguing against it. In my opinion it's just silly. You can always just buy the game if you want to own it forever. Most people I know sell games back once they finish them anyway(Most PS+ games fall in that category).
If you play games online, I'm pretty sure any PS4 owner would stay on PS+ for the duration of their ownership. As if any Xbox One owner would ever just stop paying for Xbox Live. Let's be real here.

If they knew they wouldnt call it free. Its a lease and the worlds worst rental service since you csnt even pick the games you lease.
#24Goregasm17Posted 3/29/2014 11:35:04 AM
ChrisObama posted...
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-Has-1-000-Indie-Devs-Signed-Make-Games-Xbox-One-Has-250-63060.html

Signed to make games, Xbox has 250 WORKING on games.
There's a difference between just having the license and then actually doing a project with that license.
#25Robin_MaskPosted 3/29/2014 11:36:13 AM
ChrisObama posted...
Rdeal2 posted...
Looks like Sony is just letting anyone sign up, no quality control

Atleast we would have something to play until triple AAA release, some indie games are just as good as triple AAA games as well

All up to one's opinion.

What one calls AAA isn't the same for another.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#26MOATS7798Posted 3/29/2014 12:07:07 PM
On 360 I only bought like 8 indie games, most are just....flat out stupid if you want to be honest, no creativity, minecraft clones, avatar shooter games....

250vs1000 I don't care really, There will be hidden gems here and there no doubt, but the number doesn't mean anything.
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#27kennyynnooPosted 3/29/2014 12:20:34 PM
I hate Indies, played a few on ps3 and they felt like cheap tablet games or even cell phone games. They need to stop investing in these games.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#28pwnater777Posted 3/29/2014 12:38:07 PM
Maybe Microsoft should drop their moronic policy of forcing indie devs to release on Xbox first, if they even have that ridiculously greedy policy still going.

And I'd just like to add that many console gamers seem to just write off indie games since they're not big-name franchises, when many indie games recently have been arguably better than the typical annual AAA releases, Papers, Please and The Stanley Parable for example.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#29chrish909Posted 3/29/2014 1:28:18 PM
The war is over sony fanboys win, their exclusive indys are too much to compete with.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#30WartPig_Posted 3/29/2014 1:33:47 PM
crazy market, ecolibrium, jetpack joyride, break quest, treasures of montenzuma blitz, frobrisher says, paint park plus. are all free indies for non subscribers on vita. usually get a new free game for everybody evry other month on average. i imagine sony will do much better for the ps4 as the vita is a paperweight to them. just sayin
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"