Xbox has 250 Indie Devs signed, While PS4 has 1,000

#71scoobydoobydontPosted 3/30/2014 12:45:45 AM
ChrisObama posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
ChrisObama posted...
I guess indies would only matter more if there were more developers on the ID@Xbox. I can guarantee this is a sign the PS4 will be lead platform this gen

MS had far better indie support last gen right from the start. It didn't matter then, and it doesn't matter now. But thanks for the meaningless guarantee and the laugh.

Laugh at what? PS4 selling more than the One worldwide? Software and Hardware sales? Not having to have a price cut to compete? Now thats something to laugh at

Laughing at the statement I quoted, though your hilarious follow-up offers some pretty stiff competition for lulziest post. I can't decide.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#72duces9killaPosted 3/30/2014 2:44:13 AM
So many butt hurt fan girls. First they said yay xbone getting indies. Now that ps4 getting 1000. Xbone are now saying indies dont matter hahahaha. I love salty tears
#73Spetsnaz420Posted 3/30/2014 2:55:57 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Like I said, no one cares for indies unless they're the hipster gamers.

If more people cared then they would sell over a million, but no only the well known indie games that are good get sold.

Name me 30 indie (self published if you didnt know what that means) games that have hit over a million?

And I'm neutral in this "console war" I just enjoy proving people wrong or making idiot trolls look bad.

You're neutral? Lmao that's a good one
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#74Tyronelio1Posted 3/30/2014 2:59:27 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

If more people cared then they would sell over a million, but no only the well known indie games that are good get sold.

Name me 30 indie (self published if you didnt know what that means) games that have hit over a million?

And I'm neutral in this "console war" I just enjoy proving people wrong or making idiot trolls look bad.

Always have been, always will.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#75evecharmevePosted 3/30/2014 4:53:18 AM
Well it's not like PS+ is mandatory yet. I mean what's the big exclusive online MP games for the PS4

...killzone maybe?...
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#76Jedi454Posted 3/30/2014 4:58:01 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Always have been, always will.

Yeah, there's nothing to gain by being a supporter of only one Company.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#77bridog346Posted 3/30/2014 7:05:58 AM
Ps4 can have the 750 other mine craft clones
---
Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is