Can't Decide on what to get (Forza 5 season pass, Thief, or Tomb Raider)

#1Flatline05Posted 3/29/2014 9:23:35 AM(edited)
So the three items I mentioned in the title, I keep going back and forth on which I want to get.
I've been eyeing the season pass for FM5 since it launched, but the price is steep at $50.
Thief and Tomb Raider are on sale for $30 this weekend as a download.
I've already played/beat Tomb Raider on 360 but wouldn't mind playing it again with updated graphics and more achievements.
Thief looks interesting but has gotten average/below average reviews.
Looking for inputs/opinions on these three items, looking to buy one today.
---
GT: Rollinstone24, PSN: Rollinstone24
#2GambitbuzzkillPosted 3/29/2014 9:28:25 AM
I would go with Tomb Raider if you have not played it yet.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#3velvet_hammerPosted 3/29/2014 9:30:12 AM
Was going to say TR but you already played it. So none?

IMHO get MGS GZ will last you 10 or more hours if you wanna 100 percent it. 6-8 if you only wanna do each mission once. Its also way better stealth then thief
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#4Laylow12Posted 3/29/2014 9:35:16 AM
Get Thief, its under rated Imo and would be the only entirely new experience for you.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5DarkHolesPosted 3/29/2014 9:36:40 AM
Tomb raider, it's epic. I bought it in the sale and 0 regrets.
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#6Flatline05(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 9:40:24 AM
I wonder what the likelihood of the season pass getting a discount soon would be?

Also, these two games on sale seem like excellent games for gold candidates on Xbox One.

I've never been much of a fan of MGS or stealth games, aside from Splinter Cell/Deus Ex ( go figure).
---
#7velvet_hammerPosted 3/29/2014 9:58:47 AM
Flatline05 posted...
I wonder what the likelihood of the season pass getting a discount soon would be?

Also, these two games on sale seem like excellent games for gold candidates on Xbox One.

I've never been much of a fan of MGS or stealth games, aside from Splinter Cell/Deus Ex ( go figure).

Its a change for MGS you may like it. Deus Ex is epic
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#8lightfighterPosted 3/29/2014 10:19:22 AM
Tomb Raider imo
#9CrownedOne03Posted 3/29/2014 10:41:33 AM
Get both, I did. Two games for the price of one. I played and beat Tomb Raider on the 360 as well. Fortunely i don't remember as many parts of it and it feels refreshed on the Xbox One. Also bought Assassins Creed 4 and LEGO marvel heroes on sale for $29 each at the Microsoft store.

Thief is good, graphics are what you would expect for a multi-platform game on the 360. It's worth $29, wouldn't feel so good paying full price for it though.
#10Flatline05(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 11:48:00 AM
I decided to go with Tomb Raider for now.

There aren't enough good cars in the season pass to warrant $50 (only like 2-3 per pack).

I may get Thief before this sale ends, haven't decided. I'm sure it will be a bargain title soon enough due to the harsh reviews.

I will wait for a price drop on Ground Zeroes if I play it at all.

Thanks all for the input!
---