Opinions on headsets?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Opinions on headsets?
1 year ago#1
Hey guys I'm out looking for a headset for my xone. I've always just used the bundled in mics but now I want a stereo headset. I got my eye on the Xbox one. Everyone says it's super comfy but it looks kinda redonkulous on your head. Would it be better to use the adaptor with an older headset? What do you guys use? Opinions?
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.
1 year ago#2
I have the XO Fours and I enjoy them. The only problem I had with them was it didn't come with the little foamy thing that goes over the mic, but I sent a message to support and they're sending me a free one.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
1 year ago#3
First off a serious question. Does how it looks really matter? I'm not asking in a snide manner. I am asking for real.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
1 year ago#4
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
I have the XO Fours and I enjoy them. The only problem I had with them was it didn't come with the little foamy thing that goes over the mic, but I sent a message to support and they're sending me a free one.

You can use many things for a pop filter. Often times with greater success than the foam they use.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
1 year ago#5
Polk 4shot looks great, cups well, great sound.

Currently a mic issue but they are fixing it with an update and also sending out a free mic to plug into the headset for an immediate fix. My free mic is being delivered today.
---
Always O.G.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Opinions on headsets?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived