Forza or NFS?

#1jessen93Posted 3/29/2014 11:32:05 AM
I'm debating on which one to get. I love the graphics and realism in Forza, but I heard the microtransactions ruin it. My friend said NFS is very fun. Which do you prefer and why?
#2brumby82Posted 3/29/2014 11:46:26 AM(edited)
Got both and sank more time into Forza, but really depends if you want sim or arcade racer. Also if you're friend has both is it possible to try both out.
---
XBLGT brumby82
#3spacejamjordanzPosted 3/29/2014 11:46:34 AM
Do you want a arcade racer or a sim? That's what you should ask yourself.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#4DarkAdonis123Posted 3/29/2014 11:52:32 AM
I took Rivals back and got Forza 5. Just couldn't get into it.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#5sn3akywafflesPosted 3/29/2014 12:57:03 PM
microtransactions on forza are completely blown out of proportions by the trolls here, you can easily play the game and not need to pay for a single thing (or you can if thats your thing)

its a very fun game if you're into cars and motorsport
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
#6kennyynnooPosted 3/29/2014 1:00:58 PM
brumby82 posted...
Got both and sank more time into Forza, but really depends if you want sim or arcade racer. Also if you're friend has both is it possible to try both out.

Agree, nfs has a pretty dead online world, only 6 players in a open map. Everyone does there own thing.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#7sammogardPosted 3/29/2014 1:29:50 PM
forza learn to race with no assists learn about taking lines and not just holding a trigger button.

anyone who plays nfs is lame imo

all bout forza forza