Will you be selling your XB1 to upgrade to the 1TB version when it comes out?

#21axelfooley2k5Posted 3/30/2014 5:39:58 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
With cloud saving I'm fine with 500gb. I will just uninstall games if I need to, I usually only keep 5-8 games at a time anyways and sell them as I go. The cloud keeps my saves so I have no issue re installing a game over night if I get an urge to play it. I don't need 15 games installed at once.

But the install process is a mess

If it was faster i would agree with you
But its not and delete-reinstall isnt practical for xbone
---
Kramerica Industries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#22kennyynnooPosted 3/30/2014 5:57:02 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
With cloud saving I'm fine with 500gb. I will just uninstall games if I need to, I usually only keep 5-8 games at a time anyways and sell them as I go. The cloud keeps my saves so I have no issue re installing a game over night if I get an urge to play it. I don't need 15 games installed at once.

But the install process is a mess

If it was faster i would agree with you
But its not and delete-reinstall isnt practical for xbone

Not really for me, I game at night I will set it up to install and the next night I play its loaded. I don't need 15min loads, I'm married with kids. I plan ahead and I love that it loads after I shut it down. I'm never desperate to play an old game on the spot.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#23lunchbox2042Posted 3/30/2014 6:05:55 AM
0PTICS posted...
FinzFan4life posted...
chubbychaser posted...
just swap your hardrive like the PS4. Its very easy. You can put bigger than 1TB Harddrive

Oh Wait!

or I can use external Hard drive support and not have to re download games or constantly swap games like the ps4

Which is better being forced to buy specific sony product use on ps4 or any harddrive on XB1

This is what I hate about Sony. They always try to come up with some type of new storage like its going to revolutionize the world, make it a requirement and jack up the price. It worked for bluray, but that was not specific to games. Look at the PSP and the Vita. Did they really have to go and make its own Vita memory card? I bet their next handheld will be using a different memory card.

PS4 uses a standard 2.5" sata drive. I'd hardly call that coming up with a new type of storage considering it's what has been in my laptop for years now.
#24KOTRwhoopsPosted 3/30/2014 6:07:34 AM
As I'm getting true exclusives for the system only, there is no need.
---
PLAYING - ACIV: Black Flag (PS4), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555