GREAT NEWS:Star Wars BATTLEFRONT is back on development at DICE!

#1zerooo0Posted 3/29/2014 5:14:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP42RqAN32o

Hopefully they can get a gameplay demo ready for E3. I know BF4 had a terrible release, but I waited too long for a new Battlefront game so Battlefront is a day one buy for me. I have waited an entire generation for another Battlefront, so I'm definitely not going to miss out on this.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2That_Damn_KidPosted 3/29/2014 5:16:19 PM
It took them that long to fix BF4?
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#3gobuffalo30Posted 3/29/2014 5:16:25 PM
I've decided never to buy DICE products day one anymore. So I'm skeptical right now that it won't turn into another BF4 disaster.
#4gobuffalo30Posted 3/29/2014 5:16:47 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...

They're still fixing it.
#5BSerenityPosted 3/29/2014 5:16:56 PM
Better be Battlefront gameplay and not Battlefield dressed up in Battlefront colors.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 5:18:14 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...

Still fixing it, but EA/DICE are shifting areas of focus to different developers of DICE like DICE LA who was originally thought was going to make Battlefront last year, but DICE is making it not DICE LA.

I'm just excited for Battlefront even though knowing DICE track record with broken releases all the way from BC2 to BF4.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#7teasugarPosted 3/29/2014 5:19:15 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...

They're still fixing it.

THegobuffalo30 posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...

They're still fixing it.

They now have test servers that seem to have no rubberbanding. Butt there is still the packet loss icon on the right side of the screen a couple of times when I played it.
#8LEGEND_725Posted 3/29/2014 5:19:26 PM
Can't wait for the definitive Xbox one version with the best servers!!
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#9BSerenityPosted 3/29/2014 5:28:32 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Can't wait for the definitive Xbox one version with the best servers!!

Going to be all ran on EA servers so, lol...
---
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 5:30:55 PM
BSerenity posted...

Going to be all ran on EA servers so, lol...
---

Which this scares me deeply lol. It would be great if they could work up a deal with MS to use their Azure servers which works AMAZiNGLY with Titanfall. Much better than BF4 EA servers which are terrible.
---