I think Xbox is selling better than PS4

#1auntfafajkPosted 3/29/2014 6:53:19 PM
At least from a software standpoint. Infamous is selling poorly, Titanfall is selling well. Ryse, Forza, and all the other games sold well. Ps4 didn't have much other than battlefield/cod and Killzone which got terrible reviews. I guess Killzone is the perfect example for Graphics do not equal good gaming experiences. I'll take a game in 720p that is fun over a 1080p half-butted game.
---
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
#2XTV1-LoLPosted 3/29/2014 6:54:51 PM
ITT: The only games on either consoles are exclusives. Also, lol @ saying inFamous selling poorly. As for multi-plats, theres a reason they're destroying Xbox One in sales numbers.
---
I've never paid a cent for free PS+ games, I own them, having more than one console is laughable and PC gaming is weak, reflecting the lowest bit of society.
#3ChrisObamaPosted 3/29/2014 6:55:28 PM
Titanfall is on 3 platforms and infamous is only one, titanfall was bundle with a price cut infamous wasn't
---
GT> Chris Shakur
#4auntfafajk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 6:57:39 PM
But Sony doesn't make nearly as much money off of multiplat sales. At least MS isn't losing money on the Xbox. Sony bleeds every time they assemble a ps4.
---
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
#5LEGEND_725Posted 3/29/2014 6:57:42 PM
Sony hype is starting to fade but that's what happens when you sell a system off resolution and propaganda meanwhile xbox had been running full steam with exclusives and hype
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#6NeoMonkPosted 3/29/2014 6:58:46 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Sony hype is starting to fade but that's what happens when you sell a system off resolution and propaganda meanwhile xbox had been running full steam with exclusives and hype

and then you woke up...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7SwiftXZPosted 3/29/2014 6:59:28 PM
*is literally eating popcorn*
---
GT:SwiftXZ
#8auntfafajk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 7:00:07 PM
NeoMonk posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Except that his dream was based on reality, so he pretty much awoke to the exact thing he was dreaming about.

and then you woke up...

---
#9BSerenityPosted 3/29/2014 7:00:45 PM
SwiftXZ posted...
*is literally eating popcorn*

Pass it around. This is going to be good.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#10ImThe8thWonderPosted 3/29/2014 7:03:25 PM
I guess the TC is officially a part of the Xbox troll troop. Not very convincing, though. Gotta work on that.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.