Xbox One controller major issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One controller major issues

User Info: omega1110

omega1110
2 years ago#21
TheCyborgNinja posted...
The controller is comfortable, but a complete piece of junk in terms of quality. While I like some aspects of it better, it feels far less durable than the Xbox or 360 ones before it.

Well mine has already survived being dropped a few feet and bouncing with no ill effects so I'm happy with it! (I'm a clumsy guy what can I say)

Neo Vejiita posted...
Just an update: my "perfect" titanfall controller has intermittent LB issues (I'm going to exchange it tomorrow) and the controller that they replaced for me that came with the console has a messed up port on the bottom. The headset adapter can't plug into it because of alignment issues :(

Overall I'm loving my xb1, and I love the feel of the controller and how it works when everything works well, but it is pretty hard to get a controller that doesn't have issues :(

The packed in control for mine works fine and so does the extra control I bought either I am lucky or you are unlucky..or some happy middle ground between there.
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.

User Info: TRC-G00SE

TRC-G00SE
2 years ago#22
Got the 360 on day one and only sent it back twice. (Although I did by a slim later)

Also go the XB1 on day one have two controllers, one of which is still in the box.

****!

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
2 years ago#23
tl;dr
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
2 years ago#24
robert_rangersu posted...
tl;dr

Pretty much this. I skimmed you, you should probably stop hitting the controllers with a hammer and throwing the against the wall when you're teabagged in CoD or whatever. That may help.
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//

User Info: dray3214

dray3214
2 years ago#25
9 controllers in 2 weeks and 12 360s? this has to be a joke lol my day one controller still works and looks perfect. i had the original 360 which lasted me a coupe of yrs until i sold it and got the elite which lasted until i got the x1. you either have bad luck or don't know how to treat your stuff

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#26
I would have believed you if you said you broke 8 controllers, but 9 was just a little too ridiculous for me.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One controller major issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived