I just realised Destiny is going to consume my life all September.

#31CaIiber345Posted 3/30/2014 10:43:18 PM
MyLordGod posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Can't wait plus the Xbox one with the best servers will make this sick and the definitive version for sure

Has this been confirmed? Will the xb1 be the lead platform for destiny?

Bungie chose to debut Destiny on Sony's platform, and will offer timed exclusive content on PS4 first.

However Xbox's server system is obviously a strong point.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#32Cornbread4lifePosted 3/30/2014 10:49:37 PM
Dark_Red_Slayer posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Melon_Master posted...
MyLordGod posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Can't wait plus the Xbox one with the best servers will make this sick and the definitive version for sure

In the video Deadlock posted, it seems that Sony will be getting content first. (30 days ahead of Xbox)

They were originally going to make Destiny a Sony exclusive, so Sony users get content first, but the servers will be better on Xbox.

You really have no proof of that at all. So stop spreading fanboy lies. That's why these boards get trolled so heavy.

This could be the first post in the history of this board where someone said why something is good on one system and why it's good on the other. Probably the least fanboy thing I've read here.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#33PominAusPosted 3/30/2014 10:51:37 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
MyLordGod posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Bungie chose to debut Destiny on Sony's platform, and will offer timed exclusive content on PS4 first.

However Xbox's server system is obviously a strong point.

What server is Destiny going to run on? I wouldn't have thought Bungie will have it run on Azure for MS platforms.
#34lunaticcorePosted 3/30/2014 11:00:45 PM
There is zero information available about what they are doing with servers.

If they do actually use Azure.. that would be great.
#35TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/30/2014 11:03:25 PM
I really want to like it, but I know it'll be another game I buy and never use. I still haven't finished either Borderlands game, nor do I feel like it.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#36Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 12:07:12 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
I really want to like it, but I know it'll be another game I buy and never use. I still haven't finished either Borderlands game, nor do I feel like it.

I'd boost you on Borderlands 1 if I felt like it haha.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#37VALikimlavPosted 3/31/2014 2:05:30 AM
I was excited until I saw they added ADS. New Halo will be the one for me.
---
Xbox Live and PSN: VALikimlav
3DS Friend Code: 2079-6916-4145
#38aheroafakePosted 3/31/2014 2:06:31 AM
My birthday is in September, lol.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#39Melon_MasterPosted 3/31/2014 2:11:23 AM
VALikimlav posted...
I was excited until I saw they added ADS. New Halo will be the one for me.

This is essentially a F2P MMO. Sure they plan to have micro transactions, but they've made it clear it won't give people an edge; so I'd imagine cosmetic.
So I doubt they'll take in a ton of revenue there to keep a ton of servers going 24/7, I can understand the idea being alien, but be realistic. >__>
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14