Infamous sells under 400k. Titanfall sells 1 million.

#1Semp1Posted 3/30/2014 8:10:00 AM
I'm just curious and the only reason I bring it up here is every other day you get some one coming here saying Titanfall was a failure because it only sold 1 million copies it's first week. Lmao. Under 400k. Wow. Just wow. That's actually horrible. Titanfall took all its thunder I guess. Both games are great to be honest but Titanfall deserves the win.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#2LEGEND_725Posted 3/30/2014 8:12:07 AM
It's just angry Sony trolls doing everything in there power to reassure themselves by ignorantly trashing titanfall and blabbing about resolution
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#3Semp1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 8:17:27 AM
I think both are great but honestly that definitely hurts. Well whatever it's Microsoft's turn to shine I guess.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#4GamerguymassPosted 3/30/2014 8:17:28 AM
It's people like you that have started to ruin the industry. Now companies think anything that doesn't sell a billion copies on day one or the first week is considered a failure. It is irrelevant how many were sold in the first week since it will still sell over time.

It is like the people that bashed on Nintendo for Super Mario 3D World only selling 300k it's first week. Ignoring the fact that Nintendo games never sell millions of copies on day one or launch week. They never have. But they are some of the best selling games ever, which is why the game then went on to sell over two million copies in a few months.

Lesson of the story: Not everyone buys every damn game right away.
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#5dementedlullabyPosted 3/30/2014 8:24:49 AM
Gamerguymass posted...
It's people like you that have started to ruin the industry. Now companies think anything that doesn't sell a billion copies on day one or the first week is considered a failure. It is irrelevant how many were sold in the first week since it will still sell over time.

It is like the people that bashed on Nintendo for Super Mario 3D World only selling 300k it's first week. Ignoring the fact that Nintendo games never sell millions of copies on day one or launch week. They never have. But they are some of the best selling games ever, which is why the game then went on to sell over two million copies in a few months.

Lesson of the story: Not everyone buys every damn game right away.

So how many copies you think TF will sell then? :-)
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#6RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/30/2014 8:25:01 AM
Is it surprising? Only people who doubted Titfall are the same guys stuck playing infamous lol
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#7ilovegearsofwarPosted 3/30/2014 8:26:38 AM
Well 360 exclusive software sold circles around PS3 exclusives.

A lot of people buy playstation but don't seem to play many games on the systems. And I'm not trying to knock it, I own both a PS3 and PS4 and enjoy a number of their exclusives, just stating facts. For whatever reason PS3 franchises don't move a lot of copies.

Anyone who watched the numbers knew infamous wasn't going to sell though, it's just not a series with a lot of fans despite being hyped as a AAA system seller. Infamous 2 sold half of what 1 did. Still a fun, average game though, just not an A or an A+. Solid B+ second tier exclusive.
#8SaQu1BPosted 3/30/2014 8:28:10 AM
Ponies denial is always fun to watch. They are losing their mind of how successful Titan Fall is compared to what they currently have. It's funny how they will defend their overlord Sony no matter what.
#9RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/30/2014 8:31:21 AM
I bought a PS3 last gen and sold it after 6 months, no games I cared for
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#10axelfooley2k5Posted 3/30/2014 8:37:26 AM(edited)
its been out 9 days....march 21st....right?

what is going on here
sarcasm is sometimes hard to see but gamefaqs is weird so i assume you people are serious

titanfall could have been a bad game and it would have sold well
it was hyped as the next big thing
plus they bundled it

infamous ss is a good game.......i like it
---
Kramerica Industries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw