Infamous sells under 400k. Titanfall sells 1 million.

#281highflyer_01Posted 3/30/2014 8:32:19 PM
Dark_Red_Slayer posted...
Semp1 posted...
Wow. What is going on? 27 pages? I made this topic as just an observation. It wasn't meant to be an on going Troll bate war. But I should know better than to just post when it involves anything that isn't positive for the other system. As I said in the first post regardless of what the exact numbers are for Titanfall, which by the way those numbers do not count the bundles that were sold because of Titanfall that included the game. Either way after playing both games they are both great. They both deserve a gamer's time and money. But clearly Titanfall has the edge considering Sony has almost double the amount of systems out in the wild and still couldn't outsell Microsoft's exclusive game with their own. This in itself is an achievement for Microsoft. I just think it's amazing that so many people have an opinion when most only own one system. Unless you own an xbone you really shouldn't even be on this forum thread. There is no other reason but to Troll.

A : You're lying.

B: You posted false info to troll and got owned

C: Bundle sales are counted thats how mario had 40 million or w/e it was sales.

D : SS has sold faster than TF, so lololololol @ you.

Yeah, pretty much what slayer said. There's no way you posted up here, posting numbers for two different games on two different systems, thinking "oh, this is just simply a harmless observation" without knowing exactly what it would do. That's called trolling.
#282kiljaedenPosted 3/30/2014 8:34:58 PM
Enclave posted...
kiljaeden posted...
Sony fans are too busy not playing Infamous.

Why are you so busy not playing Titanfall?

Because Im at work, but I am on the board of the console I like and am interested in, which is more than you guys can say lol.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#283kiljaedenPosted 3/30/2014 8:37:27 PM(edited)
Sony trolls are the hardest working trolls on the internet lol. Do you guys put effort into other sites or just gamefaqs? Lol we all know youre not playing anything.
---
Go 'Fins!
#284Laylow12Posted 3/30/2014 8:39:36 PM
kiljaeden posted...
Enclave posted...
kiljaeden posted...
Sony fans are too busy not playing Infamous.

Why are you so busy not playing Titanfall?

Because Im at work, but I am on the board of the console I like and am interested in, which is more than you guys can say lol.

So you admit you're one of those paid posters that Microsoft hires to post false positive info on the XBOX ONE? You said you're at work yourself and have posted over several hours. How much are they paying you?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#285kiljaedenPosted 3/30/2014 8:45:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#286TigercmlPosted 3/30/2014 8:43:38 PM
Funny Xbots posting false information so they can justify their generic FPS that can't even handle 7vs7.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7aSfVRT7G62XtO1wGu1c2A
Check Out My Youtube Channel For PS4 Gameplay Videos And Clips!
#287kiljaedenPosted 3/30/2014 8:49:26 PM(edited)
Tigercml posted...
Funny Xbots posting false information so they can justify their generic FPS that can't even handle 7vs7.

At least we get paid, you guys spend all day here making nothing!

....omg you sony trolls are so funny/gullible.

Everyone check out this guys PS4 channel in his sig, he REALLY needs the support, thats why he sig'd it. He's definitely not on the PS4 board though, maybe he's really bored right now I dunno.

---
Go 'Fins!
#288kiljaedenPosted 3/30/2014 8:53:33 PM(edited)
He uses the term "xbot" on the xbox board so I bet he's really smart and not a fanboy of any console. Your killzone vids are soooooo awesome btw, sucks you got bored of it and came trolling.

---
Go 'Fins!
#289TigercmlPosted 3/30/2014 8:53:07 PM
kiljaeden posted...
Tigercml posted...

....omg you sony trolls are so funny.

Stating facts that contradict blatant lies is a form of trolling? I don't think you know what that word means.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7aSfVRT7G62XtO1wGu1c2A
Check Out My Youtube Channel For PS4 Gameplay Videos And Clips!
#290kiljaedenPosted 3/30/2014 8:54:49 PM
Tigercml posted...
kiljaeden posted...
Tigercml posted...

....omg you sony trolls are so funny.

Stating facts that contradict blatant lies is a form of trolling? I don't think you know what that word means.

I know killzone master, your "facts" are just too much for me lol. See you here on the better consoles board tomorrow! You cant help yourself.
---
Go 'Fins!