What else does MS have planned for the Xbox One this year?

#11FinzFan4lifePosted 3/30/2014 12:36:34 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
userfrigginame posted...
Just click on the Xbox One tab on this site in order to see all the games coming out for it in the future with release dates. If you wanna look into a specific game, you can type in that game's name, and then see what year/quarter it may come. That's it.

So the games MS announced at E3 last year are all delayed O_o

hey to be delayed they have to have a set release date I guess it is true common sense ain't to common
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#12leelee3105Posted 3/30/2014 12:39:11 PM
Well while you guys are busy trolling here I'll be picking up Kinect sports rivals next week
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#13Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 12:41:12 PM(edited)
FinzFan4life posted...
userfrigginame posted...
Just click on the Xbox One tab on this site in order to see all the games coming out for it in the future with release dates. If you wanna look into a specific game, you can type in that game's name, and then see what year/quarter it may come. That's it.

hey to be delayed they have to have a set release date I guess it is true common sense ain't to common

MS said at E3 that the Halo they announced would be released in 2014, and I believe Quantum Break was part of their "15 Xbox One exclusives in 2014" presentation
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#14FinzFan4lifePosted 3/30/2014 12:40:04 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Well while you guys are busy trolling here I'll be picking up Kinect sports rivals next week

if I was home I would be but I am not so I will wait for three weeks
---
#15GambitbuzzkillPosted 3/30/2014 12:40:32 PM
I'm sure we will get a bunch of release dates after E3.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#16FinzFan4lifePosted 3/30/2014 12:42:47 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
userfrigginame posted...

MS said at E3 that the Halo they announced would be released in 2014, and I believe Quantum Theory was part of their "15 Xbox One exclusives in 2014" presentation

I do not recall that and if they said it would be in 2014 and there has been no delay announcement no reason to believe otherwise
---
#17Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 12:43:00 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
I'm sure we will get a bunch of release dates after E3.

I hope they are for this year, at least two of them. I dont want to say that I haven't bought a new game for my Xbox One all of 2014 when I bought it at launch
---
#18Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 12:44:05 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
FinzFan4life posted...
userfrigginame posted...

MS said at E3 that the Halo they announced would be released in 2014, and I believe Quantum Theory was part of their "15 Xbox One exclusives in 2014" presentation

I do not recall that and if they said it would be in 2014 and there has been no delay announcement no reason to believe otherwise

How about because it's practically April and we have no gameplay footage or updates about them? O_o
---
#19bossk5Posted 3/30/2014 12:50:39 PM
TC used to troll the 360 boards pretty hard last gen. I'm not saying he's trolling now but I would be curious as to what his gamertag is.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs