Is the gamestop worker right when he told me this about titan fall

#11aheroafakePosted 3/30/2014 2:02:16 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
jon davis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Yes! It's one of the reasons ppl are switching from there ps4. Great game outside of trolls on ganefaqs ppl rave about it

You are literally the worst troll i have seen in a long time, and frankly this board deserves all the trolling it gets because of people like you.

Not trolling literally everyone irl raves about it some huge power lifter in the gym yelled "stand by for bench press" then repped 315 6 times lol

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#12xacebopPosted 3/30/2014 2:06:44 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
jon davis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Yes! It's one of the reasons ppl are switching from there ps4. Great game outside of trolls on ganefaqs ppl rave about it

You are literally the worst troll i have seen in a long time, and frankly this board deserves all the trolling it gets because of people like you.

Not trolling literally everyone irl raves about it some huge power lifter in the gym yelled "stand by for bench press" then repped 315 6 times lol

You know ppl on the internet don't care about what you bench.
#13WebsandWigsPosted 3/30/2014 2:08:12 PM
At first yeah it was. I played for 4 hours straight once without even realizing it (I honestly thought it was 2). After awhile though, you've seen it all and are just going through the motions.
#14plus1zeroPosted 3/30/2014 2:08:22 PM
xacebop posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
jon davis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

315 when you weight 440 isn't impressive either
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#15TheSL1ClubPosted 3/30/2014 2:11:19 PM
LEGEND_725, let me say this to you, FailFish.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#16leelee3105Posted 3/30/2014 2:11:31 PM
plus1zero posted...
xacebop posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
jon davis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

315 when you weight 440 isn't impressive either

You realize he didn't say anything about him lifting weights right. Not everyone in the world Is a fat nerd bro don't hate
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#17snowboard340Posted 3/30/2014 2:33:13 PM
xacebop posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
jon davis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Reading Comprehension
#18StaticPenguinPosted 3/30/2014 2:35:42 PM
Uh, from my experience, I played until inFamous came out and now I'm hooked on Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls. I've pretty much forgotten I own Titanfall.
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
#19jon davisPosted 3/30/2014 2:37:31 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
jon davis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Combining fake fanboyisim with a tired old meme? Yup you are the troll this board both wants and deserves.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#20kennyynnooPosted 3/30/2014 2:39:11 PM
It's a game that if I play I don't stop but I don't always desire to play it.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.