Is the gamestop worker right when he told me this about titan fall

#21LEGEND_725Posted 3/30/2014 3:39:20 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
LEGEND_725, let me say this to you, FailFish.

Git gud
xacebop posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
jon davis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Yes! It's one of the reasons ppl are switching from there ps4. Great game outside of trolls on ganefaqs ppl rave about it

You are literally the worst troll i have seen in a long time, and frankly this board deserves all the trolling it gets because of people like you.

Not trolling literally everyone irl raves about it some huge power lifter in the gym yelled "stand by for bench press" then repped 315 6 times lol

You know ppl on the internet don't care about what you bench.

Lol wish I could rep 315 for 6 uwat
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#22SaQu1BPosted 3/30/2014 3:40:49 PM
Titan Fall is awesome. People who don't think so clearly haven't played the game. It is by far the most mobile innovative game in the last 3 years.
#23Reece504Posted 3/30/2014 3:44:31 PM
SaQu1B posted...
Titan Fall is awesome. People who don't think so clearly haven't played the game. It is by far the most mobile innovative game in the last 3 years.

---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#24L96A1BOSSPosted 3/30/2014 3:46:16 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Yes! It's one of the reasons ppl are switching from there ps4. Great game outside of trolls on ganefaqs ppl rave about it

Have you ever made a post without saying PS4 lol every single thing you say is PS4 this PS4 that.
#25Sith JediPosted 3/30/2014 4:02:37 PM
jon davis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

You are literally the worst troll i have seen in a long time, and frankly this board deserves all the trolling it gets because of people like you.

You know Laylow and benji are on this board, right?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#26leatheljPosted 3/30/2014 4:42:16 PM
I agree outside the common trolling on gamefaq I hear ppl
Talking about it and praising it was in best buy at the time and I don't blame them the game is good very good can't wait to see what add ons it brings and updates it gets it's defiantly one of best shooters out right now
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#27RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/30/2014 4:50:59 PM
civicspeedny posted...
sadly he was mistaken lol

Because you say so we believe you
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#28Shaolin015Posted 3/30/2014 4:54:34 PM
Titanfall is fun but it's been collecting dust since infamous came out. Plus my crew hasn't been online and I have trouble having fun with that game playing by myself
#29plus1zeroPosted 3/30/2014 5:06:53 PM
leelee3105 posted...

You realize he didn't say anything about him lifting weights right. Not everyone in the world Is a fat nerd bro don't hate

Durr....it was a joke. I'm not fat either and probably most people aren't on here. Was kidding, brosef.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#30SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/30/2014 5:09:06 PM
I play infamous for about an hour and then it's back to titanfall.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall