Discussion: What should be done to improve the xbone?

#11chex81Posted 3/30/2014 8:24:31 PM
I'm fine with the X1 and the way it is, I guess just continuing to improve stability and adding features. Unless this is a tricky way of asking how xbox one can be a more powerful console than ps4 which I don't believe is possible, but it can close the gap by improving the utilization of processing power and dev kits
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.
#12PorungaPosted 3/30/2014 10:00:09 PM(edited)
Games pure and simple.

It needs several (as in more than 5) NEW, must have IPs (fable, halo, forza, gears do not count). These games must be AAA, must have, and cannot be played ANYWHERE ELSE (no PC). They must be xbox one exclusive.
#13Charity_DiaryPosted 3/30/2014 10:08:48 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Allow custom music in game without snapping.

ThisCharity_Diary posted...
It should actually have games. Like, next-gen games.

Lol titanfall, forza, dead rising. Killer instinct. Project spark , plants vs zombies

It does have games like next gen games omg!

Titanfall is technically last-gen, and is generic, uninspired, and repetitive. I own it.

Forza is boring and ruined by the microtransactions.

Killer Instinct isn't a next-gen game, it's just a fighting game. That's all there is to it. Could have been on the Nintendo 64, just downgrade the graphics a bit.

Project Spark isn't even a game, really.

Plants v Zombies is technically a last-gen title as well, and is fairly basic. Definitely not enough content to justify the price tag.

Dead Rising 3 is the only real next-gen title on the Xbox One so far. It has a nice amount of content, it's fun, and it demonstrates what the Xbox One can really do.
---
GT: Blueberry Whale
<3
#14goldwPosted 3/30/2014 10:10:39 PM
F*** Kinect.

GDDR5 and no ESRAM. Match specs with PS4. Seriously, no Kinect. Offer a variety of genres, instead of shootbangs (The industry needs to do this, but whatever.) Kill whoever thought DRM was a good idea. Replaceable HDD. No upscaling filter. Better design, as in no power brick. F*** the Kinect. Ripoff PSN+. Kill the paywall with XBOX Live. Actually make XBOX Live a bargain, instead of what it is now. No Kinect. At all. Don't even think about it.
---
A child has a 40% chance of surviving if hit by Usain Bolt - S1nharvest
#15TheGam3925Posted 3/30/2014 10:15:15 PM
Start using the infinite power of the cloud to make graphics better.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#16Megamushroom666Posted 3/30/2014 10:16:39 PM
Take out Kinect and price drop.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
SNACKEROO.com
#17Foreign ObjectsPosted 3/30/2014 10:20:51 PM
I'm fine with the way it is. I had no problem with however much I paid for the console. Kinect is alright, it's not a dealbreaker for me. It is kind of cool for it to know to search for a second persons controller.

It needs automatic sign in. The Kinect only works half the time, and never instantly.

The trigger vibrations need to be in more games. I've only noticed it in Forza and NBA2k14, it would be perfect in COD or Tomb Raider.

Needs more games. I know they will come, but it's been pretty barren.
There should be a distinction between XBLA games and regular Xbox One games in the marketplace.

That's about all I can think of so far. I love the controller, they improved on an already great controller (360)
---
etc
#18RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/31/2014 5:08:45 AM
Charity_Diary posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Allow custom music in game without snapping.

ThisCharity_Diary posted...
It should actually have games. Like, next-gen games.

Lol titanfall, forza, dead rising. Killer instinct. Project spark , plants vs zombies

It does have games like next gen games omg!

Titanfall is technically last-gen, and is generic, uninspired, and repetitive. I own it.

Forza is boring and ruined by the microtransactions.

Killer Instinct isn't a next-gen game, it's just a fighting game. That's all there is to it. Could have been on the Nintendo 64, just downgrade the graphics a bit.

Project Spark isn't even a game, really.

Plants v Zombies is technically a last-gen title as well, and is fairly basic. Definitely not enough content to justify the price tag.

Dead Rising 3 is the only real next-gen title on the Xbox One so far. It has a nice amount of content, it's fun, and it demonstrates what the Xbox One can really do.

You forgot "in your opinion", a very bad one at that. I can only agree with Killer Instinct. I like how forza isn't next gen because you find it boring and it has micros. Also PvZ is $40.... WoW what a price tag!
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#19GeistPosted 3/31/2014 5:11:01 AM
Nothing, I like it how it is.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#20Skynet82997Posted 3/31/2014 5:12:49 AM
Improve install times!
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate