Discussion: What should be done to improve the xbone?

#21Bac0n01Posted 3/31/2014 5:37:50 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Allow custom music in game without snapping.

---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon
#22DarkHolesPosted 3/31/2014 5:41:35 AM
Bac0n01 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#23nableetPosted 3/31/2014 7:04:13 AM
Geist posted...
Nothing, I like it how it is.

So adding extra HDD space, improving install times, allowing a removable HDD, improving the UI, slimming down the console and everything else mentioned in this thread doesn't appeal to you?

Does it hurt that much to concede that the console isn't perfect? (nor is any other console perfect).
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#24DarthWingnut2Posted 3/31/2014 7:17:46 AM
Why would you want to allow a removable hard drive to waste space since they are going to be allowing external hard drives? Why would you want to slim down the console when that would likely create heat issues and then we are back to complaining about RRoD? Why would you want to have it be the same as a PS4 when you could instead just buy a PS4 if that is what appeals to you? Yes, I would prefer faster install times, but heck even my PC has load and install times for my games there, so I am used to them, and accept them.
#25richboy900Posted 3/31/2014 7:20:57 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

ThisCharity_Diary posted...
It should actually have games. Like, next-gen games.

Lol titanfall, forza, dead rising. Killer instinct. Project spark , plants vs zombies

It does have games like next gen games omg!

Titanfall is technically last-gen, and is generic, uninspired, and repetitive. I own it.

Forza is boring and ruined by the microtransactions.

Killer Instinct isn't a next-gen game, it's just a fighting game. That's all there is to it. Could have been on the Nintendo 64, just downgrade the graphics a bit.

Project Spark isn't even a game, really.

Plants v Zombies is technically a last-gen title as well, and is fairly basic. Definitely not enough content to justify the price tag.

Dead Rising 3 is the only real next-gen title on the Xbox One so far. It has a nice amount of content, it's fun, and it demonstrates what the Xbox One can really do.

You forgot "in your opinion", a very bad one at that. I can only agree with Killer Instinct. I like how forza isn't next gen because you find it boring and it has micros. Also PvZ is $40.... WoW what a price tag!

Bang on. Usually those who say forza is boring are those who either play and stick to arcade racers and can't drive to save their life (forza or any sim). I know this since my mate hates it, but I know he sucks @55 at the game. They also drive with the driving aids and with auto transmission. Forza is so much better in manual and no driving assists.

He who can't drive should try forza horizon, that's aimed more towards the average driver/arcade racer. I am also looking forward to horizon 2. Don't get me wrong arcade racers are great as well,
#26extankerPosted 3/31/2014 7:27:48 AM(edited)
nableet posted...
Geist posted...
Nothing, I like it how it is.

So adding extra HDD space, improving install times, allowing a removable HDD, improving the UI, slimming down the console and everything else mentioned in this thread doesn't appeal to you?

Does it hurt that much to concede that the console isn't perfect? (nor is any other console perfect).

I love how on Gamefaqs you're not allowed to actually like the Xbox One as it is. I mean there has to be something wrong with it and if you don't agree, you're stupid.

Well I hate to burst your bubble but I'm happy with it too. I have no problems with the Kinect, Live, the power brick (really? Boo hoo) or anything else. I bought a PS4 to have a PS4 and an Xbox One to have an Xbox One. I don't want one becoming the other. So you're right, it's not perfect, but that's not the point. I just don't think it needs 'fixing'. In my opinion of course.