Xbox One and PS4 Gap Now 3million?

#31Dark_Red_SlayerPosted 3/30/2014 8:35:39 PM
aDarkShine posted...
Dang jedi454 is a dumb***

Guy has some serious mental issues. I've never seen someone get so legitimately upset because other people post sales numbers.
---
Captain planet, He's a hero. Gonna take pollution down to zero!
#32ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/30/2014 8:37:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33Sevi_neyPosted 3/30/2014 8:37:46 PM
You'd think he'd be used to sales threads by now, considering he trolls on this forum all day long.

LOL
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#34Dark_Red_SlayerPosted 3/30/2014 8:38:50 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
Okay, even if he is in denial, you're actually doing the ponies a favor by pointing out that PS4 sales were, at one point, doubling Xbone sales.

I mean, it was released a week earlier, so at one point it was actually outselling Xbone by 50. But only for a few hours.

There is nothing to be in denial about. Go back and read articles. You'll see I am indeed correct. There is something wrong with you people, you all just ignore facts in order to live in your little dream world.
---
Captain planet, He's a hero. Gonna take pollution down to zero!
#35Dark_Red_SlayerPosted 3/30/2014 8:38:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#36Tyronelio1Posted 3/30/2014 8:39:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#37Cornbread4lifePosted 3/30/2014 8:39:13 PM
HyzenBurg posted...
Jedi454 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
Jedi454 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
you do realize that if you abuse the ability to mark topics and posts the mods disable it?

they probably disabled jedi's privileges long ago but he's still running around marking topics like a mall cop

It's funny because this is the first topic i've bothered to mark in about 4 days. I think you took too many dualshock 3's to the head.

Out of curiosity, did you happen to mark topics made by Xbots who were legitimately making reassurance/troll topics? Because... there's been at least 40 of them this entire weekend.

Ask yourself this question, Would there be any topics like that if you and other people stayed on the Playstation boards?

It's fine to prefer one system over another, but you people disgust me with your trolling and heavily biased opinions.

I only own an Xbox One, but I certainly hope not to run into any of you trolls when I eventually do get a Ps4.

You got that backwards. Trolls visit this board because of the countless reassurance/troll topics that are made. If this board could go one day, hell, one hour, without posting any stupid reassurance topics or topics blatantly bashing the PS4, maybe trolls wouldn't move in and ruin your day? Same goes for posting lies and false information about the PS4 on the Xbox One board. Those topics get made, then somehow the fingers are pointed at "sony ponies." How does that even make sense? Do you honestly not see that those topics directly ignite the fire?

Also, I think you may be generalizing, much like the rest of the kids on this board. Suddenly everyone who has a different opinion or who talks negatively about the Xbox One is a sony pony or some sony kid from the playstation 4 board. That's also the kind of thing that attracts trolls. When something about the Xbox One is said that you kids don't like, you make a silly assumption that its some sony fanboy and have a serious mental breakdown.

Try and learn a lesson here, people. If you want the trolls to go away, stop with your reassurance and PS4 bashing on the Xbox One board.

It would also help if Xbots didn't go troll the PS4 board as well. Looking at you, Kcypher, Chrish909, SaintSeiyaX, BigSnappaX, Golden Maven and LEGEND.

I don't get it. Do you get a text message when someone posts a pro-xbox troll topic on the xbox board? Because I'm pretty sure you'd have to come here in the first place to see it. And why would trolls come here in the first place? To troll.

I can't believe you seriously said trolls come here because of the reassurance threads. Dumbest thing I've ever read. Trolls come here to troll. Don't defend them.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#38Sevi_neyPosted 3/30/2014 8:41:22 PM
Dark_Red_Slayer posted...
Sevi_ney posted...
Okay, even if he is in denial, you're actually doing the ponies a favor by pointing out that PS4 sales were, at one point, doubling Xbone sales.

I mean, it was released a week earlier, so at one point it was actually outselling Xbone by 50. But only for a few hours.

There is nothing to be in denial about. Go back and read articles. You'll see I am indeed correct. There is something wrong with you people, you all just ignore facts in order to live in your little dream world.

lol sorry, i must have missed your post

BECAUSE IT WAS SO ****ING INSIGNIFICANT AND POINTLESS
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#39Laylow12Posted 3/30/2014 8:43:19 PM
BSerenity posted...
Jedi... Do you remember this?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68911652

Yet here you are in a...

(( wait for it ))
SALES TOPIC

Oh wow, Lol. Good catch!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#40Jedi454Posted 3/30/2014 8:44:26 PM
Dark_Red_Slayer posted...
aDarkShine posted...
Dang jedi454 is a dumb***

Guy has some serious mental issues. I've never seen someone get so legitimately upset because other people post sales numbers.

Legitmately upset? I'm not upset at all and I like insults. Keep em' coming.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.