Xbox One and PS4 Gap Now 3million?

#51HyzenBurgPosted 3/30/2014 9:17:04 PM
Cornbread4life posted...

I don't get it. Do you get a text message when someone posts a pro-xbox troll topic on the xbox board? Because I'm pretty sure you'd have to come here in the first place to see it. And why would trolls come here in the first place? To troll.

I can't believe you seriously said trolls come here because of the reassurance threads. Dumbest thing I've ever read. Trolls come here to troll. Don't defend them.

Look, I know thinking might be challenging, but give it the old college try. I just explained that Xbots go over to the Ps4 to troll and bring trolls from that board over to this one.

Also, this isn't the "Xbox One owners only board." This board is meant for general discussion, which means anyone can partake in a discussion about the Xbone if they so choose. Additionally, for at least the last... almost a year now, it has been no big secret that the Xbox One board on gamefaqs is the easiest to troll, considering Microsoft went to such incredible lengths to screw over their fans, and tons of people defended them.

When people make reassurance threads on this board, it is obviously because they are bothered by the success of the PS4 and the struggling of the Xbox One. They feel the need to reassure themselves and find anything they can possibly find to tell themselves that they made the right choice. Thus, trolls interject because they know they can get a rise out of those people.

So you also asked a question to an answer that I have already given. That's not really smart, and this coming from the guy you claim made "the dumbest thing you've ever read." What, did you just somehow miss the dozens of reassurance topics and anti-PS4 topics made on this board in the last few days? It's been pretty hard to miss, dude.
---
Simone Simons is insanely hot. That is all.
#52HyzenBurgPosted 3/30/2014 9:21:53 PM
By the way, Cornbread4brains, lets assume that no single poster from the PS4 board or any other board on this website came to the Xbox One board to view the reassurance/troll topics. Would that make those topics any less wrong? Would it make them any less pathetic? Would it make them okay just because nobody else is seeing them except for the Xbox One owners?

Hint: The answer rhymes with "snow"
---
#53Sevi_neyPosted 3/30/2014 9:25:29 PM
People can come to this board and get labelled a troll for asking a neutral question. That's how sensitive some of the people here are. At that point, you can't even blame "trolling." Addressing lies in reassurance threads with facts will get you labelled a troll. Saying both systems have merit will get you labelled a troll. Having fun, making jokes, and laughing will get you labelled a troll.

There's literally nothing that can be done for this hopeless place.
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#54Cornbread4lifePosted 3/30/2014 9:27:25 PM
HyzenBurg posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

I don't get it. Do you get a text message when someone posts a pro-xbox troll topic on the xbox board? Because I'm pretty sure you'd have to come here in the first place to see it. And why would trolls come here in the first place? To troll.

I can't believe you seriously said trolls come here because of the reassurance threads. Dumbest thing I've ever read. Trolls come here to troll. Don't defend them.

Look, I know thinking might be challenging, but give it the old college try. I just explained that Xbots go over to the Ps4 to troll and bring trolls from that board over to this one.

Also, this isn't the "Xbox One owners only board." This board is meant for general discussion, which means anyone can partake in a discussion about the Xbone if they so choose. Additionally, for at least the last... almost a year now, it has been no big secret that the Xbox One board on gamefaqs is the easiest to troll, considering Microsoft went to such incredible lengths to screw over their fans, and tons of people defended them.

When people make reassurance threads on this board, it is obviously because they are bothered by the success of the PS4 and the struggling of the Xbox One. They feel the need to reassure themselves and find anything they can possibly find to tell themselves that they made the right choice. Thus, trolls interject because they know they can get a rise out of those people.

So you also asked a question to an answer that I have already given. That's not really smart, and this coming from the guy you claim made "the dumbest thing you've ever read." What, did you just somehow miss the dozens of reassurance topics and anti-PS4 topics made on this board in the last few days? It's been pretty hard to miss, dude.

So you know for a fact that xbox trolls going over to the ps4 board started it? And now they're the only ones in the wrong? I can't stand you guys who think only one side is to blame, you're perpetuating a double standard. I'm just sick of seeing people whine and cry about how it's all the other guys' fault and they're the ones who started it.

You only seem to notice reassurance topics and anti-PS4 topics, and somehow turn a blind eye to the months of anti-xbox, anti-microsoft, and anti-titanfall topics that are repeated constantly when any slight breeze of news that could be considered bad pops up. If you think it's only one side, you're part of the problem, and too far from neutral to deserve any attention.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#551nternationa7Posted 3/30/2014 9:31:56 PM
If you want to go back to what started it, just go back to last E3, when Microsoft told gamers to go **** themselves over the DRM policies. Most of the original trolls here are a result of that.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#56BeefEasterPosted 3/30/2014 9:38:35 PM(edited)
1nternationa7 posted...
If you want to go back to what started it, just go back to last E3, when Microsoft told gamers to go **** themselves over the DRM policies. Most of the original trolls here are a result of that.

tis true

the 360 was my main console last gen and I was fully prepared to buy MS's next console until they announced the train wreck that is "The One"

how one company can screw things up so thoroughly in one generation is almost unfathomable
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#57Tyronelio1Posted 3/30/2014 9:38:27 PM
1nternationa7 posted...

So gamers that troll are just sensitive little girls?
#58PorungaPosted 3/30/2014 9:41:28 PM
BeefEaster posted...
1nternationa7 posted...

tis true

the 360 was my main console last gen and I was fully prepared to buy MS's next console until they announced the train wreck that is "The One"

how one company can screw things up so thoroughly in one generation is almost unfathomable

It wasn't even one generation... it was one press conference. Things were ****ed up for xbox one before the generation even started.
#59HyzenBurgPosted 3/30/2014 9:44:08 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

So you know for a fact that xbox trolls going over to the ps4 board started it? And now they're the only ones in the wrong? I can't stand you guys who think only one side is to blame, you're perpetuating a double standard. I'm just sick of seeing people whine and cry about how it's all the other guys' fault and they're the ones who started it.

You only seem to notice reassurance topics and anti-PS4 topics, and somehow turn a blind eye to the months of anti-xbox, anti-microsoft, and anti-titanfall topics that are repeated constantly when any slight breeze of news that could be considered bad pops up. If you think it's only one side, you're part of the problem, and too far from neutral to deserve any attention.

Cornbread, I am not going to repeat myself. I have already told you everything you need to know. Go back and read it all again. Maybe try printing it out and taping it to your bedroom wall. Make a Harry Potter-sized book out of it if you need to. I will however leave you with a few small notes. Other than that, My posts are going to require some slight thinking power, but I have faith in you. As insane as it sounds, I have faith in you. Do a little reading and a little critical thinking.

1. Cause and effect. one boards trolls say something, the other boards trolls react.

2. anti-microsoft, anti-xbox one topics made because of Microsoft's anti-consumer measures.

3. xbots have been on the ps4 boards quite a bit. do some research. xbots are not victims here.

4. I never said "Xbots were the only ones in the wrong" but they do a good job of labeling people "sony ponies" for simply stating facts or having different opinions.

And with that, I am done with you. I cannot be asked to sit here and repeat everything for someone who just can't be asked to think for themselves.
---
#60Cornbread4lifePosted 3/30/2014 9:45:12 PM
Hyzenburg, you're terrible and one-sided. You can't be helped. I really hope you don't have kids.
---
GT: Cornbread4life