Xbox One and PS4 Gap Now 3million?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One and PS4 Gap Now 3million?
1 year ago#81
lilj812 posted...
You have to really dumb things down for him hyzen... This guy might be... You know... A little....

You know...

You're the worst poster on this board. He and I might be having a disagreement, but you're one of the trolls we're talking about. Nobody cares what you think.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
1 year ago#82
HyzenBurg posted...
It most definitely has. It's a shame. Everyone thought Titanfall was gonna help the Xbox One shoot to stardom and have a chance against the PS4, but the Ps4 sales skyrocketed upon the release of inFamous. Oh well. Life goes on.

so if infamous sold 400,000 on a system of 7,000,000 and titanfall sold 1,000,000 on a system of...yeah, you can do that math
1 year ago#83
googler posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
It most definitely has. It's a shame. Everyone thought Titanfall was gonna help the Xbox One shoot to stardom and have a chance against the PS4, but the Ps4 sales skyrocketed upon the release of inFamous. Oh well. Life goes on.

so if infamous sold 400,000 on a system of 7,000,000 and titanfall sold 1,000,000 on a system of...yeah, you can do that math

I sure can.

Except.

You're wrong.
---
Simone Simons is insanely hot. That is all.
1 year ago#84
Which source says titanfall sold 1 million? MS/EA only says hundreds of thousands.
1 year ago#85
You know what.... how about all the xbots and nintendrones join forces and just go to the ps4 boards and give them a taste of their own medicine. Ponies come here for attention so you guys should just go give it to them.
1 year ago#86
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
You know what.... how about all the xbots and nintendrones join forces and just go to the ps4 boards and give them a taste of their own medicine. Ponies come here for attention so you guys should just go give it to them.

The f*** would they say?
Would Nintendrones point out how the PS4 outsold the Wii U's year and a half sales in about 4 months?
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
1 year ago#87
HellsController posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

The f*** would they say?
Would Nintendrones point out how the PS4 outsold the Wii U's year and a half sales in about 4 months?

Lol I said your sig to somebody today. The weird thing was, it somehow came up organically. Wish I could remember how.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
1 year ago#88
googler posted...
HyzenBurg posted...

Infamous:Second Son Sold over 1million on Launch Day Confirmed,
(message deleted)
1 year ago#90
blk911 posted...
googler posted...
HyzenBurg posted...

Infamous:Second Son Sold over 1million on Launch Day Confirmed,

Shhhh, let them repeat that it only sold 400k over and over again. Funny stuff.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One and PS4 Gap Now 3million?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived