User Info: blk911

blk911
3 years ago#91
any updates?

User Info: CharadeSmith

CharadeSmith
3 years ago#92
LEGEND_725 posted...
Wow it was 2-1 looks like Sony is losing momentum they better have a strong E3 or they are in trouble

what..? the hell. did i just read?
I mean, i know it's LEGEND, but still.. this is a new low in reading comprehension.

User Info: Soar2344

Soar2344
3 years ago#93
LEGEND_725 posted...
Wow it was 2-1 looks like Sony is losing momentum they better have a strong E3 or they are in trouble

Never grow up gamefaqs, never grow up
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
3DS FC: 2208-6484-2512

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#94
I'm not understanding the issue with that post.

Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much but isn't he technically right? I mean if it WAS 2-1, then it is true that Sony is losing momentum, since PS4 has sold 7 million units.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: CharadeSmith

CharadeSmith
3 years ago#95
Joey-Zaza posted...

Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much but isn't he technically right? I mean if it WAS 2-1, then it is true that Sony is losing momentum, since PS4 has sold 7 million units.

No. He's confusing monthly sale ratios with overall gap. The PS4 was never 2:1 in terms of overall sales, that only happened in some weeks/months specifically, separate from total numbers (like selling 100k in one week vs 50k). The gap itself is growing bigger and bigger.

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
3 years ago#96
CharadeSmith posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...

No. He's confusing monthly sale ratios with overall gap. The PS4 was never 2:1 in terms of overall sales, that only happened in some weeks/months specifically, separate from total numbers (like selling 100k in one week vs 50k). The gap itself is growing bigger and bigger.

Yeah that guy has some major fanboyism issues.
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.

User Info: Soar2344

Soar2344
3 years ago#97
Joey-Zaza posted...

We don't know how many units the X1 has sold world wide since December of 2013 (3 million). I couldn't find update on X1 sales (if anyone can find update Xbox One Sales and post it I would appreciate it).
All I could find was it was outselling the X1 in Europe 7:1 during the week of 17-28 of march. If I was wrong than I'll just keep this post up here to show my stupidness.
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
3DS FC: 2208-6484-2512

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#98
Oh ok so yeah I was just overthinking it. Don't mind me, I'm an idiot.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One and PS4 Gap Now 3million?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived