The Xbox One is far superior than the PS4.

#11orestes1981Posted 3/30/2014 8:21:31 PM
Paying more for a console for inferior console that typically runs inferior versions of games?

Okay

Paying more for an online service, that is basically equal, but one offers free games (PS4) and the other does not (XBO)?

Okay

Enjoying a system which will not be the basis for development for anything BUT exclusive games (if they are not PC ports first) because of the eSRAM bottleneck?

Okay.

I mean, if that makes you happy, who are we to suggest that is a bad decision because it makes you happy?

So, I hope you enjoy your Xbox One.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#12Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 8:22:06 PM
PsyEd posted...
Well ps4 is also hands free if you have that nsa look-alike camera bar for ps4. You can plug in a mic and issue commands to ps4 as well

Game & app variety is better on xbo indeed. I prefer Ps4 os over xbo's cluttered mess. I prefer x360 controller over everything else...

Xbo has the worst design imho....a huge square VCR along with a powerbar...they could've shrunk it like the slick ps4.

Right now I play TF on xbo...as well as my killer pc. For everything else Ps4. I still keep x360 for cod games....for ghosts it has the most players online at any given time...and the best ones.

Yeah man the ps4 does look a lot better, the x1 is bigger than my dads old VCR haha.

Stefmeister7 posted...
oh to answer the question, atm i'm playing the ps3 the most right now. played AC4 and 2k14 for the ps4 but then lightning returns came out. then DS2, tales of symphonia, ffx-x2 as well.

Same here bro, when lightning returns came out I was back to my Xbox and then dark sous 2 (diss appointment and a half) came out, I probably won't go back now untill AC comet and sacred 3.
#13Cornbread4lifePosted 3/30/2014 8:23:13 PM
makaveliOKC posted...
And you feel the need to tell everyone your opinion? I own both consoles....but gamers like you are the worse, It's really a sad man.

If no one told their opinions to anyone, message boards wouldn't exist.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#14Stefmeister7Posted 3/30/2014 8:28:47 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
PsyEd posted...
Well ps4 is also hands free if you have that nsa look-alike camera bar for ps4. You can plug in a mic and issue commands to ps4 as well

Game & app variety is better on xbo indeed. I prefer Ps4 os over xbo's cluttered mess. I prefer x360 controller over everything else...

Xbo has the worst design imho....a huge square VCR along with a powerbar...they could've shrunk it like the slick ps4.

Right now I play TF on xbo...as well as my killer pc. For everything else Ps4. I still keep x360 for cod games....for ghosts it has the most players online at any given time...and the best ones.

Yeah man the ps4 does look a lot better, the x1 is bigger than my dads old VCR haha.

Stefmeister7 posted...
oh to answer the question, atm i'm playing the ps3 the most right now. played AC4 and 2k14 for the ps4 but then lightning returns came out. then DS2, tales of symphonia, ffx-x2 as well.

Same here bro, when lightning returns came out I was back to my Xbox and then dark sous 2 (diss appointment and a half) came out, I probably won't go back now untill AC comet and sacred 3.

Well since it was my first souls game, I can't really compare it to previous entries, but it was loads of fun. Next purchase will be Child of light for me. so i have a month to finish all these other games (i'm still trying to finish DS2 and haven't started on symphonia or ff10 yet T_T) but then i went and borrowed tales of the abyss for the 3ds from my friend sooooo i dunno when i'll get to finish anything hahaha.

i did get to try the xbone when i visited my friend last week. i gotta say titanfall is pretty fun, although i imagine it'd be much easier to control with a KB+mouse. Too bad the campaign is non-existent tho.
#15aDarkShinePosted 3/30/2014 8:30:47 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
For what I need and want in a console.

It's literally becoming the all in one console and that's what makes it superior.

Sure the ps4 has superior hardware anyone that denies that is an idiot but the x1 has everything else.

The exclusives that have been announced, te multiplats, achievements, dedicated servers, teh powa ov da cloud (can't wait to see it in full action) oh and all my friends and family have one so its also a social console for me too when I get home from work.

Oh and the controller which is better than anything apart from the 360 controller because of those stupid bumpers.

Oh and it's hands free.

The Sony system will remain (like last gen) as the console I only buy exclusives for and IGC.

What console is your main console today? Last gen or one of the big three this gen?

1. Superior hardware
2. I like the ps exclusives more
3. You don't seem to know the definition of multiplats
4. Achievements? PS has trophies and levels
5. Do you even know what dedicated servers are?
6. All the people I know have ps3 and are going to buy a ps4 apart from maybe one person
7. I have a custom xbox-style controller connected to my ps4

I was about to call you a dumb*** but I realised this was a troll topic too late. Oh well I'm still posting this
---
"Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting."
#16Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 8:33:43 PM
Where did your Xbox style controller from?
#17aDarkShinePosted 3/30/2014 8:54:13 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...

Amazon...
---
"Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting."
#18Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 8:56:10 PM
aDarkShine posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Amazon...

Dam, amazon isn't available in Australia.
#19RaRitsujunPosted 3/30/2014 8:56:36 PM
Poor TC.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 47 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#20Laylow12Posted 3/30/2014 9:02:07 PM
RaRitsujun posted...
Poor TC.

Indeed

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin