The Xbox One is far superior than the PS4.

#111Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 9:57:28 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

I own both consoles so yeah.

This was about what's your main one.

Do you use the same GT as PSN name?

Nope, I have a personal GT and PSN that I don't share on this site for obvious reasons.

You had your GT in your sig just a few days ago.

Yeah that's the one I use to play with friends from this site and the achievement sites to help people boost.

I've heard how bad it can get if you piss someone off and they know your real details on this site.
#112SoulTrapperPosted 3/31/2014 10:01:55 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

Yeah that's the one I use to play with friends from this site and the achievement sites to help people boost.

I've heard how bad it can get if you piss someone off and they know your real details on this site.

Ah, I see.
Didn't know Driver, Tropico 4 and FF 13-2 had multiplayer, I should check those out.
#113Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 10:04:35 AM
Driver does, Tropico and FF13-2 don't though, but couldn't resist them deals with gold.

It's cute to see you stalk me. ;)
#114SoulTrapperPosted 3/31/2014 10:07:33 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Driver does, Tropico and FF13-2 don't though, but couldn't resist them deals with gold.

Not stalking, just interested in why you would suddenly hide your GT and whether or not you actually have a PS4 and an xbox one, as you claim, so I did a quick google search.
#115GuiltySoul2005Posted 3/31/2014 10:13:31 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Not stalking, just interested in why you would suddenly hide your GT and whether or not you actually have a PS4 and an xbox one, as you claim, so I did a quick google search.

He's a known troll and xbot, don't waste your time.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#116Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 10:13:33 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

I changed my sig because it was too long and my new one wouldn't let me have my gt but then that didn't work and I just didn't bother to add it in again.

I don't know why I'm explaining myself to someone like you, but thought I would just for clearance.
#117NejiHyuga900Posted 3/31/2014 10:17:42 AM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
What I like about the Xbox One:

- Controller
- Achievements
- Online Service
- Friends that also have one
- Exclusives
- Aesthetics of the box
- Dedicated servers and Cloud Potential
- Quietness of the console

What I like about the Playstation 4:

- Controller
- Aesthetics of the console
- Installation speed
- inFamous Second Son and ???
- Quietness of the console

What I like about the Wii U:

- ???

What I like about the Xbox One:
- Controller, I guess. But I never liked playing 2D games with Xbox-styled controllers. But I do slightly better with Xbox controllers than DualShock controllers for 3D games.

What I like about the PlayStation 4:
- Controller
- inFamous: Second Son, Outlast, Don't Starve: Console Edition
- Having the highest specs among all 8th gen home consoles, although I don't really care much about specs for video game consoles. Why do I have this here then?
- Even though online play now requires PS+, PS+ costs less than Gold for a year.
- - With PS+, I can get free PS+ PS3, PS Vita (and I don't have a Vita but I can still get free games from the PS Store website), and PS4.

What I like about the Wii U
- Internet Browser (best web browser on a video game console)
- GamePad (I Off-TV played a lot, especially when I use its Internet Browser). The Wii U GamePad is my second favorite controller.
- Backward compatibility with Wii games. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has no backward compatibility. And I haven't played much of the Wii during 7th gen so I am taking an advantage of this.
- Virtual Console. PS4 and Xbox One don't have previous generation games. Well, PS4 will eventually get it via PlayStation Now, unless if it already has it. Plus, Wii U can play Wii Virtual Console games through Wii Menu.
- Zelda, Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong, Mario, Sonic, X.
- Regarding to backward compatibility, Wii U can play a HUGE library of games across the entire Wii (U) library (including Wii games, Wii Virtual Console, WiiWare, Wii U VC, Wii U games, and Wii U indies). I really hate it when people say "Wii U has no games" when it can play so much.
- Free online play! No need to pay a subscription to play online.

Wii U is my favorite 8th generation system.
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#118mussolmanPosted 3/31/2014 10:16:11 AM
Lithicanon posted...
You'll cowards don't even smoke crack.

Get out of here, Viper. No one wants to buy your CD.
---
Who are you to doubt El Dandy?