The Xbox One is far superior than the PS4.

#21Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 9:07:03 PM
Laylow12 posted...
RaRitsujun posted...
Poor TC.

Indeed

I know, no amazon.
#22leatheljPosted 3/30/2014 9:20:42 PM
Anything positive about xbox one this is what happens lol on the XBOX board soooo many haters and sony trolls and trolls in general the xbox board really needs to be shut down for a while.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#23HyzenBurgPosted 3/30/2014 9:24:50 PM
leathelj posted...
Anything positive about xbox one this is what happens lol on the XBOX board soooo many haters and sony trolls and trolls in general the xbox board really needs to be shut down for a while.

ITP: Different opinions are wrong, and troll topics like this are 100% right and acceptable.

Oh humanity... You are in trouble.
---
Simone Simons is insanely hot. That is all.
#24Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 9:30:19 PM
HyzenBurg posted...
leathelj posted...

ITP: Different opinions are wrong, and troll topics like this are 100% right and acceptable.

Please enlighten me how this is a troll topic? Seeing as you're a troll you should know this.
#25xacebopPosted 3/30/2014 9:31:24 PM
Controllers seem to be a big issue with Xbox users not getting a ps4 but as someone already mentioned they make Xbox styled controllers for the ps4 for people who don't like the ds4.

No idea how good they are tho
#26xacebopPosted 3/30/2014 9:32:43 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
leathelj posted...

Please enlighten me how this is a troll topic? Seeing as you're a troll you should know this.

Its not. You made it clear why you felt personally about one being better instead of just saying mines better then yours
#27Megamushroom666Posted 3/30/2014 10:15:52 PM
PS4 > X1 unless you're easily amused by Kinect.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
SNACKEROO.com
#28Sevi_neyPosted 3/30/2014 10:17:32 PM
If I said Kinect was a useless pos, would I be trolling?
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#29Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 10:26:01 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
If I said Kinect was a useless pos, would I be trolling?

Well are saying it to get a negetive reaction or are you just stating your opinion?
#30Sevi_neyPosted 3/30/2014 10:31:49 PM
If you hadn't asked that question, the interpretation of my underlying motive would have been left up to the reader, and likely would not have fared in my favor. It's a good thing that I now have this chance to clarify exactly what I meant. *ahem*
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^