The Xbox One is far superior than the PS4.

#31roboto_pilotoPosted 3/30/2014 10:59:56 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
For what I need and want in a console.

It's literally becoming the all in one console and that's what makes it superior.

Sure the ps4 has superior hardware anyone that denies that is an idiot but the x1 has everything else.

The exclusives that have been announced, te multiplats, achievements, dedicated servers, teh powa ov da cloud (can't wait to see it in full action) oh and all my friends and family have one so its also a social console for me too when I get home from work.

Oh and the controller which is better than anything apart from the 360 controller because of those stupid bumpers.

Oh and it's hands free.

The Sony system will remain (like last gen) as the console I only buy exclusives for and IGC.

What console is your main console today? Last gen or one of the big three this gen?

Nice ad.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#32THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 3/30/2014 11:04:58 PM
The fact that I see constant reassurance about the Xbox One around here tells me it's probably a good idea to get one in about a year or 2. It's getting to be like Wii U 2013 type of delusion...

For gods sake he even brought up the "cloud".
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#33ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/30/2014 11:08:19 PM
TC not sure if trolling but your arguments are legitimate and I'm glad there's atleast one gamer here who can enjoy their preferred console of choice. Not sure why you feel the need to explain your preference to a bunch of randoms on the internet though. Insecure maybe ?
#34Mindwipe77Posted 3/31/2014 5:24:50 AM
makaveliOKC posted...
And you feel the need to tell everyone your opinion? I own both consoles....but gamers like you are the worse, It's really a sad man.

this, noone cares about your xbot views, ppl can buy and enjoy both without worrying which piece of plastice is better than another piece of plastic, grow the heck up
---
Now Playing-Demon Souls/Lightning Returns/Pinball Arcade
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#35Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 5:42:52 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
makaveliOKC posted...
And you feel the need to tell everyone your opinion? I own both consoles....but gamers like you are the worse, It's really a sad man.

this, noone cares about your xbot views, ppl can buy and enjoy both without worrying which piece of plastice is better than another piece of plastic, grow the heck up

Mind wipe glad to see you back to trolling like you do best without reading the topic at all.

None of it is bashing the ps4, none of it at all.

ShELbY_GT500 posted...
TC not sure if trolling but your arguments are legitimate and I'm glad there's atleast one gamer here who can enjoy their preferred console of choice. Not sure why you feel the need to explain your preference to a bunch of randoms on the internet though. Insecure maybe ?

I wanted to discuss my preference on the consoles board and then to see why other people prefer their consoles whether they be either of the current gen consoles or last gen.

A friendly discussion that's not bashing either console like most of the threads on this board.
#36Bs-KILLPosted 3/31/2014 5:48:46 AM
Jedi454 posted...
What I like about the Xbox One:

- Controller
- Achievements
- Online Service
- Friends that also have one
- Exclusives
- Aesthetics of the box
- Dedicated servers and Cloud Potential
- Quietness of the console

What I like about the Playstation 4:

- Controller
- Aesthetics of the console
- Installation speed
- inFamous Second Son and ???
- Quietness of the console

Definitely this..
---
GT (360 & One) : UltraC0MB0
PSN (PS3 & PS4) : BasuraKILLER
#37Bac0n01Posted 3/31/2014 5:58:23 AM
makaveliOKC posted...

---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon
#38BSerenityPosted 3/31/2014 6:02:03 AM
Interesting how dedicated servers is a talking point... Did dedicated servers just hit the scene or something? O_o
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#39Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 6:06:19 AM
BSerenity posted...
Interesting how dedicated servers is a talking point... Did dedicated servers just hit the scene or something? O_o

Not at all, but MS promised over 300,000 of them for games on the platform instead of this p2p crap.
#40NeoAndurilPosted 3/31/2014 6:08:01 AM
10$ an hour to make this topic. lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png