The Xbox One is far superior than the PS4.

#71chex81Posted 3/31/2014 6:33:42 AM
-Oath- posted...
Can we just give it a rest, guys?

Ageed...these threads/topcis are getting out of hand and should be closed, just as bad as trolling topics.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.
#72Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 6:35:01 AM
chex81 posted...
-Oath- posted...

Ageed...these threads/topcis are getting out of hand and should be closed, just as bad as trolling topics.

But I never trashed either console? I was literally sharing my opinion and wanting to discuss other people's on what they use and why, it wasnt off topic or anything and didn't attack anyone.
#73AWarAmp84Posted 3/31/2014 6:37:15 AM
I just have on question for you TC. Who really cares which one is more superior? People buy different consoles for different reasons. What do you want? A pat on the back for justifying your purchase? Geeze.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#74Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 6:39:56 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
I just have on question for you TC. Who really cares which one is more superior? People buy different consoles for different reasons. What do you want? A pat on the back for justifying your purchase? Geeze.

did you even read the op? I asked what console every uses as their main one and why?
#75InninXIPosted 3/31/2014 6:41:42 AM
This topic title should be called "I'm trying to reassure myself, because the PS4 makes me insecure". These threads need to stop seriously
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#76chex81Posted 3/31/2014 6:41:53 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
chex81 posted...
-Oath- posted...

But I never trashed either console? I was literally sharing my opinion and wanting to discuss other people's on what they use and why, it wasnt off topic or anything and didn't attack anyone.

I know your 'intentions' aren't harmful but come on man, we know this board if FULL of Sony trolls lurking to rip apart Xbox at any opportunity they get. And much like this topic, its a level of fanboyism that you must of expected would generate a flame war. "But its the Xbox One board", true that may be but we aren't alone here and just rages on with fanboys battling and debating on something with no relevance. Some people are brand fanboys, some are not...but topics like this aint helping no one in my opinion. If we stop making these threads maybe the Sony guys will start to spend more time on their board instead of making posts in every positive X1 thread. Son'ys board is less full of Xbox fanboys, much quieter and nicer to be honest...i would like this board here to be similar.

My 2 cents, ill stop posting here which is basically countering my whole point lol
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.
#77AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/31/2014 6:42:46 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
chex81 posted...
-Oath- posted...

Lol, yeah, right.

Your topic title is worded as if it's somehow a fact that the Xbone is superior to the PS4.

You're allowed to give your opinion. You are not allowed to state your opinion as fact. That's trolling.

But you know that. Because you're a troll.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#78Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 6:46:04 AM
Yeah chex I know what you mean, my intentions were to get everyone actually discussing what and why those chose their console of choice, I thought it was clear but oh well, my bad.

And ace, you cheeky troll you, if you actually read the op where I carry on the title of the topic you would know that it wasn't me stating my opinion as fact.
#79StaticPenguinPosted 3/31/2014 6:50:02 AM
Im pretty sure every time i visit the forums i see the same topics with a new coat of paint. A bunch of tools sitting around talking about how they think the xbox one is better in every way imaginable.
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
#80uniquebadgerPosted 3/31/2014 6:54:07 AM
Jedi454 posted...
What I like about the Xbox One:

- Controller
- Achievements
- Online Service
- Friends that also have one
- Exclusives
- Aesthetics of the box
- Dedicated servers and Cloud Potential
- Quietness of the console

What I like about the Playstation 4: