The Xbox One is far superior than the PS4.

#81SohogojoPosted 3/31/2014 7:55:20 AM
I play my 3DS, PC, SNES, and PS3 the most with a bit of time on my Wii for Xenoblade.
I play these for the games, many of which are on the older or niche side of the spectrum.
Currently I am not sold on any of the newest systems, it seems we are paying more for shorter games with very nice looks which is all fine and dandy, but not enough reason for me to get a new console. That said, I have had my eye on the Wii-U for the game "X" as well as the "mascot" games like Zelda which we know are coming eventually, but a gimmick of any kind is a pretty hard sell for me and I just really don't like that tablet controller, motion control (especially when mandatory), or voice command since Hey You Pikachu, Seaman, and Lifeline. But anything could happen and I love games enough that none of my doubts will matter in the end.
---
"The greater the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." - Captain James Tiberius Kirk
#82MrSpaM111Posted 3/31/2014 7:57:00 AM
chex81 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
chex81 posted...
-Oath- posted...
Can we just give it a rest, guys?

Ageed...these threads/topcis are getting out of hand and should be closed, just as bad as trolling topics.

But I never trashed either console? I was literally sharing my opinion and wanting to discuss other people's on what they use and why, it wasnt off topic or anything and didn't attack anyone.

I know your 'intentions' aren't harmful but come on man, we know this board if FULL of Sony trolls lurking to rip apart Xbox at any opportunity they get.

You say that, but many people that are deemed 'trolls' by the xbox fanatics (note I'm not talking about xbox fans here, just the fanatics who would defend Microsoft launching a nuclear attack on the entire earth if they all of a sudden decided it was in their best interest) are simply here to call out people who are spouting complete nonsense. I don't know whether anybody else has noticed, and please don't take this the wrong way and think I'm painting everybody with the same brush, but there are quite a few people on this board, that make up lies, and spread false pro xbox information on here on a daily basis. Before the console launched quite a few of the fools tried to tell everybody it was a dead cert that Microsoft had installed a secret chip in the console they were going to switch on at some point that would wipe the floor with the PS4 technically. I mean seriously, c'mon man, if people are posting rubbish like that on here people should expect to get shot down. The newest one seems to be "Titanfall has sold 50,000,000 copies worldwide and Infamous has sold 5 copies in total! Playstation fails! They are going bankrupt! herp derp!". If the actual XBox fans started calling out these fools this place would be a lot more respectable.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#83Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 7:57:18 AM
Sohogojo posted...
I play my 3DS, PC, SNES, and PS3 the most with a bit of time on my Wii for Xenoblade.
I play these for the games, many of which are on the older or niche side of the spectrum.
Currently I am not sold on any of the newest systems, it seems we are paying more for shorter games with very nice looks which is all fine and dandy, but not enough reason for me to get a new console. That said, I have had my eye on the Wii-U for the game "X" as well as the "mascot" games like Zelda which we know are coming eventually, but a gimmick of any kind is a pretty hard sell for me and I just really don't like that tablet controller, motion control (especially when mandatory), or voice command since Hey You Pikachu, Seaman, and Lifeline. But anything could happen and I love games enough that none of my doubts will matter in the end.

Nice answer. :)

Would xenoblade be fun for a player who's into FF/gods eater burst and loot based RPGs?
#84The Last CetraPosted 3/31/2014 7:59:30 AM
I own both systems and I am partial to neither. There are exclusives for each that I am interested in and as far as multiplatform goes, I will purchase whichever version performs better and/or has more content. I play games because I enjoy games, not because I have some blind loyalty to Sony or Microsoft.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#85SohogojoPosted 3/31/2014 8:01:37 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Sohogojo posted...

Nice answer. :)

Would xenoblade be fun for a player who's into FF/gods eater burst and loot based RPGs?

I think so, it has a somewhat open world feel and the battles are in real time, but it is very artistic graphically and really feels like an adventure, if you liked FF12 I would say you should at least try it once. Can be a bit slow at the start since the world takes awhile to open up.
---
"The greater the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." - Captain James Tiberius Kirk
#86InninXIPosted 3/31/2014 8:03:00 AM
uniquebadger posted...
Jedi454 posted...
What I like about the Xbox One:

- Controller
- Achievements
- Online Service
- Friends that also have one
- Exclusives
- Aesthetics of the box
- Dedicated servers and Cloud Potential
- Quietness of the console

What I like about the Playstation 4:

- Controller
- Aesthetics of the console
- Installation speed
- inFamous Second Son and ???
- Quietness of the console

What I like about the Wii U:
- ???
-Super Smash Brothers U
-Mario Kart 8
-Its lighter than the Xbone and Ps4
-I can fit it in my back pocket

this

---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#87Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 8:03:08 AM
I've heard a lot about it, I think I might pick up if its still not Nintendo price :p

Sadly we don't have amazon here so ill have a look out!
#88SohogojoPosted 3/31/2014 8:08:42 AM
yeah, here in the US it was a GameStop exclusive, not sure about down under, but GS website is still selling it for $50 and eBay has some around $25, you could also watch gameplay vids on Youtube, while at it check out X, it is from the same company and unless it is online only or MMO I ampractically salivating over it.
---
#89Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 8:11:55 AM
Yeah I saw the X footage, looked like a single player mmo kind of combat system.
#90justchill433Posted 3/31/2014 8:12:43 AM
These threads always make me laugh. Somebody never fails to mention achievements. Its one thing to prefer achievements because you already have a bunch, but trophies are objectively better.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*