The Xbox One is far superior than the PS4.

#91Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 8:14:38 AM
justchill433 posted...
These threads always make me laugh. Somebody never fails to mention achievements. Its one thing to prefer achievements because you already have a bunch, but trophies are objectively better.

I just prefer the achievement system over the trophy way of doing it, but I do wish we have platinum achievements instead of just getting 1000/1000.
#92ShadowNinja87Posted 3/31/2014 8:16:42 AM
Arguing over which is better achievement or trophy wise is dumb as hell. They are the same damm thing. Both are meaningless numbers beside your gamertag or PSN ID.
#93TheProphecies05Posted 3/31/2014 8:23:08 AM
i go with sales each gen.

nes,snes,ps1,ps2,360,ps4.

I wont touch xbox for a long time after evrrything it tried to force on the gaming community. whethrr there were plans for sony to do it or not there is no evidence. if sony had came out and done it, i would have a xbox one right now.
#94justchill433Posted 3/31/2014 8:27:35 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
justchill433 posted...
These threads always make me laugh. Somebody never fails to mention achievements. Its one thing to prefer achievements because you already have a bunch, but trophies are objectively better.

I just prefer the achievement system over the trophy way of doing it, but I do wish we have platinum achievements instead of just getting 1000/1000.

Fair enough, but the difference is so small I wouldn't use it as a reason I like one console over another.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#95D__RockPosted 3/31/2014 8:37:34 AM
To TC if that is really true, then why is the PS4 outselling the Xbone1 at a 4:1 ratio. Also PS4 has a quarter of the advertisements out there for there system. Superior is a loose term when you use it incorrectly with no elaboration for a bashing topic.
#96Jedi454Posted 3/31/2014 8:38:28 AM(edited)
TheProphecies05 posted...
i go with sales each gen.

nes,snes,ps1,ps2,360,ps4.

I wont touch xbox for a long time after evrrything it tried to force on the gaming community. whethrr there were plans for sony to do it or not there is no evidence. if sony had came out and done it, i would have a xbox one right now.

Do you go with the sales on phones as well?

"Nokia, nokia, nokia, iphone 1, iphone 2, iphone 3G, iphone 3GS, iphone 4, iphone 4S, iphone 5, iphone 5S."
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#97Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 8:41:38 AM
D__Rock posted...
To TC if that is really true, then why is the PS4 outselling the Xbone1 at a 4:1 ratio. Also PS4 has a quarter of the advertisements out there for there system. Superior is a loose term when you use it incorrectly with no elaboration for a bashing topic.

Did you read my op? Or just the title of the topic?
#98CaliberChampPosted 3/31/2014 8:54:14 AM
oh and all my friends and family have one so its also a social console for me too when I get home from work.

I learned that you should make decisions on your own. Getting a product just because your friends and family have one is just stupid. You can always go to their house if you want to play the Xbox one and they can go to yours to play an exclusive Sony title that they can't play on the Xbox. Its a much better situation for everyone.
Or you can continue to let your family and friends make decisions for you and see how far you get in life.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman Arkham city
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, Gone Home, EVE Online.
#99Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 8:57:05 AM
CaliberChamp posted...
oh and all my friends and family have one so its also a social console for me too when I get home from work.

I learned that you should make decisions on your own. Getting a product just because your friends and family have one is just stupid. You can always go to their house if you want to play the Xbox one and they can go to yours to play an exclusive Sony title that they can't play on the Xbox. Its a much better situation for everyone.
Or you can continue to let your family and friends make decisions for you and see how far you get in life.

I own both consoles so yeah.

This was about what's your main one.
#100drclaeysPosted 3/31/2014 8:58:16 AM
Friends,

YES, because its not useless. Just because you dont want it, and they bundle it with the machine, still does not make it useless. Does that mean I want to play like 80 to 100 bucks extra for it, NOPE. Just because you dont want it, does not make it useless.

Sevi_ney posted...
If I said Kinect was a useless pos, would I be trolling?

---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
I have been to Ukraine 3 times, My wife and daughter are from Ukraine. Republicans are SOMEHOW to blame.