1 year subscription for Xbox live or PS+, which has more value?

#21SunDevil77Posted 3/30/2014 10:52:01 PM
lilj812 posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
leathelj posted...
This is obviously stealth trolling come on ppl

Yup TC is a very sad person.

Why don't you stick to the topic? Does Xbox live hold any advantages over ps+? Especially when it comes to games because this is next gen gaming right?

The concept of "preferences" is obviously far too difficult for you. Answering your questions would be useless.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#22lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 11:05:28 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
leathelj posted...
This is obviously stealth trolling come on ppl

Yup TC is a very sad person.

Why don't you stick to the topic? Does Xbox live hold any advantages over ps+? Especially when it comes to games because this is next gen gaming right?

The concept of "preferences" is obviously far too difficult for you. Answering your questions would be useless.

I'm asking about the features of both. People have told me about the features of ps+, namely being games across 3 platforms.

Xbox live costs more, there should be great value in Xbox live, I would expect more than Playstation plus. This isn't about preference, it's about who offers more bang for your buck.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#23ExempliGratiaPosted 3/30/2014 11:06:28 PM
Stealth Troll topic.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#241nternationa7Posted 3/30/2014 11:14:44 PM
This topic is long overdue anyway. It should have been around last week when people here were calling Sony too broke to give free games while calling Microsoft a paragon of virtue for bundling free games with discounted console purchases.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#25Skill4ReelPosted 3/30/2014 11:15:33 PM
Neither. Sure it may be true that a PS+ subscription gives the buyer more digital games. Only that extra stuff isn't the reason why I pay for either of them, and my ability to play my retail games online on my console is.

Without holding my online multiplayer hostage, I would never be a subscriber at all.
#26Cornbread4lifePosted 3/30/2014 11:16:03 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
This topic is long overdue anyway. It should have been around last week when people here were calling Sony too broke to give free games while calling Microsoft a paragon of virtue for bundling free games with discounted console purchases.

Come on. There's no way somebody said that AND meant it.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#27Jedi454Posted 3/30/2014 11:18:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A good laugh has more value because topic is hilariously biased.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#28CaIiber345Posted 3/30/2014 11:32:00 PM
Xbox fanboys: At least our free GwG aren't rentals!

Sony fanboys: At least our free games are relatively recent releases and Netflix isn't behind a paywall!

Ad hominem to...I'll wager on 242 posts.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#29lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 12:11:33 AM
Jedi454 posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A good laugh has more value because topic is hilariously biased.

How is this biased? I'm a gamer, this is gamefaqs, these are both game consoles. I want the service that's more gamer oriented.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#30loafy013Posted 3/31/2014 12:20:03 AM
lilj812 posted...
Porunga posted...

That's practically unbelievable... Wait a second. Doesn't Xbox live cost more???? Wha.... How.......? How is Playstation even doing this? I can download all of those? Not like, 2-3 a month, but all of them??

How do they do it? Maybe in the hopes of more people like me. I recently fell in love with X-Com: Enemy Unknown (free with ps+), and planning on buying the "expansion" Enemy Within (original game, add-on missions and costumes included, new weapons, new maps). Giving me something free is going to result in me spending $40 for something that wasn't even on my radar a few weeks ago.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.