1 year subscription for Xbox live or PS+, which has more value?

#31Jedi454Posted 3/31/2014 12:22:18 AM
lilj812 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A good laugh has more value because topic is hilariously biased.

How is this biased? I'm a gamer, this is gamefaqs, these are both game consoles. I want the service that's more gamer oriented.

The services have been out for years and people have this argument about what which better in about a million other topics. Grow up
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#32PoweredMilkManPosted 3/31/2014 12:24:44 AM
There is more Sony fans on this board then xbox fans. Closet cases?
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#33BeefEasterPosted 3/31/2014 12:30:25 AM
so anytime someone makes a topic asking a question and the majority of answers aren't in MS's favor it becomes labeled a troll topic?
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#34billOrileyPosted 3/31/2014 12:32:49 AM
lol, only on the xbone were i gotta pay 60 bucks a year to access to the likes of netflix, hulu etc. Hey at least they're gracious enough to give advertising for free on the dashboard right guys?
#35Cubis101Posted 3/31/2014 1:04:18 AM
PS+ easily has more value BUT... if you like multiplayer games I haven't put down Titanfall since it came out.
---
GT & PSN & Steam ID: Cubis101
Currently Playing: Infamous Collection, Shadow of the Colossus, Phoenix Wright: DD, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
#36meeko222Posted 3/31/2014 1:17:47 AM
having a 360 and ps3 already, and being an achievement whore, I stood behind the year live sub with the belief that online was better. After they offered the ps+ and the benefits, the live sub is pointless to me, I only keep it up to online with my brother and will drop it when I get him a PS4 to online with me with my PS4. who the hell cares about getting halo 3 and crackdown as a free game. So far the best game xbox has offered has been dead island. Sony owns online since the day they gave out infamous.
#37WartPig_Posted 3/31/2014 1:30:51 AM
XBL gives you access to the functions already on the console you already paid for, thats like fixing an old car instead of getting a new one just because you have already put money into it.

PS+ has "free" games to play durring that year.

idk tough choice
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#38MrSpaM111Posted 3/31/2014 1:50:48 AM
lilj812 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

How is this biased? I'm a gamer, this is gamefaqs, these are both game consoles. I want the service that's more gamer oriented.

It's 'biased' because xbox fanatics have trouble admitting somthing on the playstation platform is better than what they pay for, if you've been here any longer than 24 hours you should know this by now. Disagreeing with something you've said also makes you a troll, gamefaqs 101.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#39Jedi454Posted 3/31/2014 2:01:07 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

It's 'biased' because xbox fanatics have trouble admitting somthing on the playstation platform is better than what they pay for, if you've been here any longer than 24 hours you should know this by now. Disagreeing with something you've said also makes you a troll, gamefaqs 101.

Hahahaha, please. What you just said was a textbook definition of biased.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#40sMpNoctisorGPosted 3/31/2014 2:19:15 AM
Hahahahaha the amount of b**thurt xbox fanboys here is amazing.
---
FFXV, KH3 and MGSV. Dota 2.<3