1 year subscription for Xbox live or PS+, which has more value?

#41MrSpaM111Posted 3/31/2014 1:20:00 AM
Jedi454 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A good laugh has more value because topic is hilariously biased.

How is this biased? I'm a gamer, this is gamefaqs, these are both game consoles. I want the service that's more gamer oriented.

It's 'biased' because xbox fanatics have trouble admitting somthing on the playstation platform is better than what they pay for, if you've been here any longer than 24 hours you should know this by now. Disagreeing with something you've said also makes you a troll, gamefaqs 101.

Hahahaha, please. What you just said was a textbook definition of biased.

And starting every response with 'hahahahah' also means you are extremely butt hurt about the topic at hand, I forgot that one
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#42WartPig_Posted 3/31/2014 1:22:23 AM(edited)
^
^actually thats not bias. thats pointing out the inability to look at the otherside without the bias

im not sure you understand what bias is.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#43TheGam3925Posted 3/31/2014 1:27:06 AM
Jedi454 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A good laugh has more value because topic is hilariously biased.

How is this biased? I'm a gamer, this is gamefaqs, these are both game consoles. I want the service that's more gamer oriented.

It's 'biased' because xbox fanatics have trouble admitting somthing on the playstation platform is better than what they pay for, if you've been here any longer than 24 hours you should know this by now. Disagreeing with something you've said also makes you a troll, gamefaqs 101.

Hahahaha, please. What you just said was a textbook definition of biased.

Hahahaha, no.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#44aheroafakePosted 3/31/2014 2:01:36 AM(edited)
I'm not a PS+ subscriber but even I know that PS+ is a much better deal than an Xbox Live Gold membership. If you do end up getting an Xbox One, I'll let you know right now that IMO an Xbox One is almost useless without an Xbox Live Gold membership. If you're not an XBL Gold subscriber, you can't use apps, party chat, game online (obviously), and I'm sure there is something else I missed. So basically, all you can do is play games. That's basically what a game console is meant for but XBL Gold pales in comparison to PS+.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#45aheroafakePosted 3/31/2014 1:59:55 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
I hear the xbox 360 gets free games, but I don't think xbox one will get any free games any time soon for the gold subscription.

Microsoft has stated that they will be revealing info about Games with Gold on Xbox One sometime this year.
---
#46LoneCourier2281Posted 3/31/2014 2:55:45 AM
I've only used PS+ as I don't really online game too much, but isn't XBL Gold $10 more?
---
"We're talking about how many more moves than we've seen before?"
#47aheroafakePosted 3/31/2014 2:56:29 AM
jfloydLunar posted...
I've only used PS+ as I don't really online game too much, but isn't XBL Gold $10 more?

Yes.
---
#48universaldavePosted 3/31/2014 3:00:12 AM(edited)
It does make me wonder how Sony is able to give away so many free games... and games of such newness and quality??? And yet I still don't have it, which is even more strange. It might be because I have most of the great games they're giving away for free... which begs the question... why do PS3 or 4 owners bother to buy games at all? You can wait a while and get them free!

---
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.
#49LoneCourier2281Posted 3/31/2014 3:00:13 AM
aheroafake posted...
jfloydLunar posted...

Yes.

Ah well in that case if you want to look into it as a purely price standpoint PS+ wins.

I don't know which console will be the better online console for gaming, but since it was definitely Xbox 360, I'd say XBL Gold for that aspect. But it's too early to tell.
---
"We're talking about how many more moves than we've seen before?"
#50TheGam3925Posted 3/31/2014 3:04:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]