1 year subscription for Xbox live or PS+, which has more value?

#61Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/31/2014 11:06:48 AM
lilj812 posted...
So, pretty much after reading this thread, ps+ is just lightyears ahead of Xbox live while costing less. Ps+ is more oriented towards the gamer while Xbox live let's you use the features on the box that should have been free anyways?

Yea, that's an easy choice.

Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Who pays full price for Live or PS+ anyways?

pretty sure I paid like $8 apiece for 3 month cards last Black Friday.

---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
Love is no fun with protection
#62BoneRevolutionPosted 3/31/2014 11:30:17 AM
XBL is superior - common sense.

Or, if cell phone games are valuable to you, get yourself a cell phone and save money. Cheers
#63RybalPosted 3/31/2014 12:11:00 PM
aheroafake posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
I hear the xbox 360 gets free games, but I don't think xbox one will get any free games any time soon for the gold subscription.

Microsoft has stated that they will be revealing info about Games with Gold on Xbox One sometime this year.

I'm guessing it will be announced at E3. I'm also guessing that the first game for the X1 will be Ryse.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#64KOLDFYERPosted 3/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
KOLDFYER posted...
PS+ does not have free games. Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks for reading.

Ok.

I was just sayin'
#65ExempliGratiaPosted 3/31/2014 12:37:04 PM
Rybal posted...
aheroafake posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
I hear the xbox 360 gets free games, but I don't think xbox one will get any free games any time soon for the gold subscription.

Microsoft has stated that they will be revealing info about Games with Gold on Xbox One sometime this year.

I'm guessing it will be announced at E3. I'm also guessing that the first game for the X1 will be Ryse.

Yea I think you're absolutely right. If the first game isn't Ryse I'm going to eat my shoe. It's so obvious. (Pray I don't have to eat shoe).
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#66mmm_BabyBoyPosted 3/31/2014 12:48:05 PM
lilj reminds me of the actors in a 30 minute infomercial. "Oh my god! It can do all that? And there's more?!??"

But so many people are gullible enough to buy his acting and his topics always get the responses that he's looking for. So sadly, I guess we'll have to continue seeing lilj topics.
#67lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 12:54:37 PM
BoneRevolution posted...

Or, if cell phone games are valuable to you, get yourself a cell phone and save money. Cheers

Cell phone games? You call borderlands 2, resogun, and bioshock infinite cell phone games?

And can you explain how xbl gold is better?
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#68BoneRevolutionPosted 3/31/2014 7:18:14 PM
lilj812 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

Cell phone games? You call borderlands 2, resogun, and bioshock infinite cell phone games?
And can you explain how xbl gold is better?

Debating with trolls is pointless. Believe me, I'm a troll myself.
#69Golden MavenPosted 4/5/2014 2:14:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#70lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 2:21:15 AM
Maven, whoever you are in real life. You are "gotten" to.

Look at the first line in my sig, I would say I did my job right.

If you get me warned or suspended for this, good on ya lol. You obviously want me silenced.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87