What`s the next Xbox One game your looking forward to?

#21DarthWingnut2Posted 3/31/2014 6:52:44 AM
For me, the titles I am hyped to play are Watchdogs, Halo 5, Assissin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Destiny, and Arkham Knight. Lots of great stuff coming out.
#22suicide machinePosted 3/31/2014 7:01:53 AM
Kinect sports rivals!
---
Visit M Slender's Wide World of Gorts! : http://m-slender.tumblr.com/
Xbox One clips: https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#23nableetPosted 3/31/2014 7:08:44 AM
The evil within, Alien Isolation, DA: inquisition, Destiny, The Division; all look great.

Waiting on seeing more of Watchdogs, Wolfenstein and Evolve.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#24phillyeagleflysPosted 3/31/2014 11:05:52 AM
Watch Dogs, UFC, and The Golf Club, which is supposed to come out soon and still does not have a board here.
---
XBL mattman1228, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782
#25omega1110Posted 3/31/2014 11:12:54 AM
Arkham Knight at the moment, this will probably change to Halo once they finally announce some details about it. Destiny could take the top spot if they work some kind of split-screen system in, since its Bungie I am holding out hope.
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#26sammogardPosted 3/31/2014 11:18:36 AM
ufc should be out by june but i fear it'll lack as not much has been released about it.

other then that i need to see more watchdogs looks great but i might wait till its on sale as i wont play it online i can tell now. destiny my give me that borderlands fix till the release info on who there going to be loyal to ps4 or xb1
#27Xuande12Posted 3/31/2014 11:18:49 AM
Dragon Age: Inquisition.
---
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.
#28phillyeagleflysPosted 3/31/2014 2:24:35 PM
Sammogard. Operation sports had gotten some info about UFC. And more EA dev diaries should be dropping more info soon.
---
XBL mattman1228, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782
#29Rud3BwoyPosted 3/31/2014 2:27:38 PM
Foreign Objects posted...
EA's UFC game. I'm so psyched for that, it looks incredible. Still hasn't got a release date, but it is meant to be Spring 2014, whenever that is for Americans.

Arkham Knight is up there too. I didn't play Origins but I've enjoyed the hell out of the other Batman games Rocksteady released. I can't wait to play this one, the graphics look among the best on the next gen consoles (the trailer said it was running on the gameplay engine)

That's basically it. I'm hoping E3 throws up a tonne of suprises for this year, because quite frankly it's dissapointing that the Xbone has only had a handful of releases since it came out in November.

Might try the Spiderman game, if the webslinging is similar to Spiderman 2's.

This being a huge mma/ufc fan.
#30leatheljPosted 3/31/2014 2:46:19 PM
aheroafake posted...
Honestly, I'm not dying to play any announced Xbox One game both exclusive and multiplatform. The only Xbox One game that I was dying to play was Dead Rising 3. I really don't think I should've bought an Xbox One just yet. I probably should've waited for more games to be released that I was dying to play. I just wanted to have a new console. Not my smartest decision. I don't regret buying the console though, I love my Xbox One.

Wow so negative
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.