What`s the next Xbox One game your looking forward to?

#31aheroafakePosted 3/31/2014 4:26:05 PM
leathelj posted...
aheroafake posted...
Honestly, I'm not dying to play any announced Xbox One game both exclusive and multiplatform. The only Xbox One game that I was dying to play was Dead Rising 3. I really don't think I should've bought an Xbox One just yet. I probably should've waited for more games to be released that I was dying to play. I just wanted to have a new console. Not my smartest decision. I don't regret buying the console though, I love my Xbox One.

Wow so negative

Wow get over it.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#32ThunderPotatoPosted 3/31/2014 5:44:50 PM
dart246 posted...
Hooked on Phonics the Kinect edition. I hear it helps teach the difference between your and you're.

I really hate when people mix this up, their so easy to remember.
---
Now Playing: Gundam vs. Gundam Next and Persona 3 Portable.
GameFAQs: Single greatest reason to support eugenics.
#33_Gladiator_Posted 3/31/2014 6:40:06 PM
Wolfenstein New Order, and the Evil Within.
---
Don't be hatin' on Carmine, hundreds of them die every day to keep your ass safe from pale steroid abusers. - Sic_GloryFades
#34Luigi64128Posted 4/2/2014 10:48:03 PM
DESTINY
---
Gamertag (Xbox One/360): Gio Luigi64
#35eddy_cocainePosted 4/2/2014 11:29:12 PM
Next game?

Trials.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#36MightyMunaPosted 4/3/2014 12:57:55 AM
Quantum Break if it's really good or Itagaki new game Devil's Third (Rumour has it that it might be an Xbox One exclusive)

If any of these games turn out to be really good, I'll buy an Xbox One definitely.
#37SpeedymaverickPosted 4/3/2014 11:37:01 AM
Looking forward to lots of great games, dying light, UFC, watch dogs, sunset overdrive, wolfenstein, arkham, can't wait
#38SigmaLongshotPosted 4/3/2014 11:48:14 AM
I'm going to be so skint these next few months. Trials, Kinect Sports Rivals, Mario Kart 8... thank god I get Watch_Dogs free from the office in a couple of weeks, otherwise it'd be another cheap ramen month...
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#39IzzythewinnerPosted 4/3/2014 11:57:12 AM
there arent any rpgs, so none really.
---
I hate Western Designed video games, but i love Eastern Designed ones.
JRPG games are my favorite. if all games were JRPG, my wish will come True.
#40NoNeedF0RaNamePosted 4/3/2014 12:50:00 PM
I have all three current systems, but the only games I am super hypes for are Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros on the Wii U.
---
This is just my opinion. I don't care if you agree with me or not.