Hey guys, how fun is Peggle 2?

#1Still__RippinPosted 3/31/2014 7:07:47 AM
I want to know what I'm missing. Worth buying an Xbox One for?
---
The sun is shining it's a beautiful day, and everything is going my way, I'm gonna stay inside so I can play computer!!!!
PSN~ Rip_Dat_Bong
#2suicide machinePosted 3/31/2014 7:09:23 AM
if you like those types of puzzle games, then yes. my wife and I played it a ton.
---
Visit M Slender's Wide World of Gorts! : http://m-slender.tumblr.com/
Xbox One clips: https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#3Tyronelio1Posted 3/31/2014 7:12:47 AM
Really fun.
#4Jedi454Posted 3/31/2014 7:14:44 AM
American Accent "This game is badass!"
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#5billsfanno1Posted 3/31/2014 7:21:24 AM
I can't see spending that much money for it. I beat it in a week, haven't played it since, waiting on DLC. Pop Cap's other game (PvZ:GW) on the other hand ... definitely worth it.
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/31/2014 7:34:20 AM
Jedi454 posted...

whats an american accent sound like?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#7Jedi454Posted 3/31/2014 7:35:39 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Jedi454 posted...

What i'm not American, so I had to put one on. I'll just use a Texan American accent.

"Yee haww, everything is bigger in Texas!"
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#8Maverick_ReznorPosted 3/31/2014 7:40:06 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Jedi454 posted...

What i'm not American, so I had to put one on. I'll just use a Texan American accent.

"Yee haww, everything is bigger in Texas!"

should have used a Boston accent.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, FFX/X2 HD, and Infamous: Second Son
Looking Forward To: Destiny, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#9X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 3/31/2014 7:41:40 AM
I really enjoyed it just like the first one, and it's definitely worth the price of the game itself, but I don't think it's worth buying a console for. It'll be coming out on 360 pretty soon, and after you clear all the boards, there's not much left to do except go for all the extra goals on those same boards (which wouldn't add a ton of replay value to begin with).

If you're interested in other games on the XB1 then that's a different story, as there's plenty of games I would say are worth buying the console for...Peggle 2 I would just consider a little extra incentive.
---
We all give up eventually...
#10BorrisMcDPosted 3/31/2014 7:48:09 AM
Not worth getting a new console for but definitely one of the best thing to pick up on the store. Fun and some of the challenges will take some time to get. Just watch out some of the achievements can be a little glitchy. Had one not unlock deleted my save and started over and then got 3 achievements I hadn't even earned yet :/